Spidey vs train (CHK Draft Match)

T

train

During Spidey's end step - deal one to him with the wielder...

Untap, upkeep deal one with the honden to the deceiver - resolve, then I'll tap to do another 1 with the wielder, responses?...

Spidey

Life: 18
Hand: 6
In Play:
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

(U) Brutal Deciever (2/2, 1: look at top card of library; 2: reveal top card. if land, get +1/+0 and first strike)
Graveyard: Mountain, Desperate Ritual, Peer Through the Depths, Crushing Pain
Removed From Game:

train

Life: 20
Hand: 2
Lands: Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Plains(U), Plains (U)
Non-Land Perm: Divining Top(1, Look at top 3 of Lib. and put them back in any order; T: Draw a card, put divining top on top of your library)(U), frostwielder (1/2, Tap, deal 1 to target, remove target from game if put into gy...)(T), Riftwalker (2/1, protection from spirits and arcane), Honden of Infinite Rage (LEG. Ench - during upkeep, deal 1 for eaqch shrine you control to target creat or player.)
Graveyard: Stone Rain
Removed From Game:

T

train

Untap, upkeep deal one with the honden to the deceiver - resolve, then I'll tap to do another 1 with the wielder, resolves, deceiver bites it... Tap divining top to activate, Pay 1 to activate it's other ability...

I'll guess there aren't any responses - and if there are just back me up... resolve both, draw during draw step... play a frostwielder...

Attack with the riftwalker for 2... done (I'm not adjusting your life for the attack in case you have responses...)

Spidey

Life: 18
In Play:
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Graveyard: Mountain, Desperate Ritual, Peer Through the Depths, Crushing Pain, Brutal Deceiver
Removed From Game:

train

Hand: 3
Lands: Mtn(T), Mtn(T), Mtn(T), Plains(T), Plains(T)
Non-Land Perm: frostwielder (1/2, Tap, deal 1 to target, remove target from game if put into gy...)(T), Riftwalker (2/1, protection from spirits and arcane)(T), Honden of Infinite Rage (LEG. Ench - during upkeep, deal 1 for eaqch shrine you control to target creat or player.), frostwielder (1/2, Tap, deal 1 to target, remove target from game if put into gy...)(U)
Removed From Game:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any responses... curse your Stone Rain...

Untap, Draw, discard Myojin of Seeing Winds, Done.

Spidey

Life: 16 (right?)
In Play:
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

Graveyard: Mountain, Desperate Ritual, Peer Through the Depths, Crushing Pain, Brutal Deceiver, Myojin of Seeing Winds
Removed From Game:

train

Hand: 3
Lands: Mtn(T), Mtn(T), Mtn(T), Plains(T), Plains(T)
Non-Land Perm: frostwielder (1/2, Tap, deal 1 to target, remove target from game if put into gy...)(T), Riftwalker (2/1, protection from spirits and arcane)(T), Honden of Infinite Rage (LEG. Ench - during upkeep, deal 1 for eaqch shrine you control to target creat or player.), frostwielder (1/2, Tap, deal 1 to target, remove target from game if put into gy...)(U)
Removed From Game:

T

train

(I don't think the stone rain is bothered by your curse... :p I had to play it for some of the dual lands that were out there, and the advantage they gave... it just came up real early in the game... Your life total was correct at 16... I am also testing a new "look" to our game setup - what do you think?)

Untap, upkeep, deal 1 to spidey with the honden... draw... attack with the riftwalker... play the divining top... done... (I adjusted your life - 1 for shrine and 2 for walker)

Spidey
Life: 13
Graveyard: Mountain, Desperate Ritual, Peer Through the Depths, Crushing Pain, Myojin of Seeing Winds
Removed From Game: Brutal Deceiver
In Play:
(U) Mountain
(U) Island

train
Hand: 4
Removed From Game:
Lands: Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Mtn(T), Plains(U), Plains(U)
Non-Land Perm:
(U) Divining Top(1, Look at top 3 of Lib. and put them back in any order; T: Draw a card, put divining top on top of your library)

(U) frostwielder (1/2, Tap, 1 to target, remove from game if put into gy...)

(T) Riftwalker (2/1, prot: spirits and arcane)

Honden of Infinite Rage (LG. Ench - upkeep, deal 1 for each shrine I control to creat or player.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(the bold is too hard when using the Quick Reply. Otherwise looks good)

Untap, draw, Mt, Tenza, Godo's Maul, Done

Spidey
Life: 13
Graveyard: Mountain, Desperate Ritual, Peer Through the Depths, Crushing Pain, Myojin of Seeing Winds
In Play:
(T, T) Mountainx2
(T) Island

(U) Tenza, Godo's Maul (Equipped creature gets +1/+1. Legendary: +2/+2. Red: trample. Equip 1)

train
Hand: 4
Removed From Game:
Lands: Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Mtn(T), Plains(U), Plains(U)
Non-Land Perm:
(U) Divining Top(1, Look at top 3 of Lib. and put them back in any order; T: Draw a card, put divining top on top of your library)

Honden of Infinite Rage (LG. Ench - upkeep, deal 1 for each shrine I control to creat or player.)

T

train

Tap to deal 2 during your end step... pay 1 to utilize the divining top...

Untap, upkeep - deal 1 from honden - attack with riftwalker for 2... done...

Spidey
Life: 8
In Play:
(T, T) Mountainx2
(T) Island

(U) Tenza, Godo's Maul (Equipped creature gets +1/+1. Legendary: +2/+2. Red: trample. Equip 1)

train
Hand: 5
Removed From Game:
Lands: Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Mtn(U), Plains(U), Plains(U)
Non-Land Perm:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Draw, Island, Done.

Spidey
In Play:
(U, U) Mountainx2
(U, U) Islandx2

train
Removed From Game:
Non-Land Perm:

T

train

during your end step - 2 from the wielders your way... Responses?? (you have a decent amound of untapped mana now you know...)

Spidey
In Play:
(U, U) Mountainx2
(U, U) Islandx2

train
Removed From Game:
Non-Land Perm:

T

train

during your end step - 2 from the wielders your way...

Untap, upkeep, 1 to you placing you at 5... draw...
attacking with the riftwalker...
responses?

Spidey
Life: 5
In Play:
(U, U) Mountainx2
(U, U) Islandx2

train
Removed From Game:
Non-Land Perm:

T

train

during your end step - 2 from the wielders your way...

Untap, upkeep, 1 to you placing you at 5... draw...
attacking with the riftwalker... resolve...

done.

Spidey
Life: 3
In Play:
(U, U) Mountainx2
(U, U) Islandx2

train
Removed From Game:
Non-Land Perm:

I

Istanbul

Can we go ahead and move this to game 2? Spidey's EOT, he takes 2 from the Wielders, and the Honden finishes him off.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Lemme see what I have next... yeah, it's just a land. I can put out a creature but unless train wants to deal damage to it instead of me EOT, I'll lose. We can move to the second game.

No sideboarding.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mt, done.

Spidey

In Play:
(U) Mountain
Graveyard:
Removed From Game: