Slowly, but surely...

A

arhar

"Ever made a Zvi deck and seen it go off?" Umm... NO! What do you mean by that? There may be a misunderstanding, but are you defending the fact that every idiot on this planet can build a netdeck and win a tournament? Yes, Zvi decks are pretty cool. But I think if I had no life and spent 20 hours a day on building and playtesting decks with people like me, I could be a great deckbuilder also! I'm glad Dojo died.

D

Duel

I'm not a great player. I'm not a great deckbuilder. I don't claim or pretend to be. But I enjoy seeing decks do well, mine or not, especially if they're interesting decks. You think you're a great deckbuilder? Fair enough, show me your stuff.

A

arhar

That's not what I meant. I enjoy hearing about new decks too, and I have a lot of respect for Zvi or Michelle Bush. But if Michelle Bush had built a great deck - Necro-Donate, and it was an amazing deck that has won a lot of matches.. great! Of course, she was playing it at the Pro-Tour - good for her. All of her teammates were playing same exact deck at all the tournaments they were playing - good for them, they were helping create this deck, I don't have a problem with that. But when 99% of the players that have 0% originality whatsoever build the same exact deck and start playing it in every tournament they play in - now I have a problem. I do not enjoy watching this great innovative deck anymore. We all know the plague to Magic that is netdecks. Everything is fine until it gets abused and becomes a major nuisance to everyone.