Singleton Draft: Spidey vs Ransac

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Check what day you posted.

Hey dude, I forgot to untap my lands. By the time I attack, I should only have the Village, Bayou, and Swamp tapped. The Island, Plains, and Sol Ring should be untapped. Does that change any of your responses to the attack or blocking?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay.

Meteor Crater

Done

Spidey: 20
Hand: 3
Library: 46
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Meteor Crater (T; Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T) Treetop Village (T: add G to my mana pool. 1G: ~ becomes a 3/3 green creature with trample ueot. It's still a land)

(U) Sol Ring

(T) Genesis (4/4, effect if in graveyard)

Graveyard: Arcane Laboratory
RFG:

Dopey: 17
Hand: 4
Library: 48
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(U) Island
(T) Mox Sapphire

Story Circle (W: Prevent damage from green source)
(U) Voice of All (2/2, flying, pro-green)

Graveyard: Absorb
RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Plains, Done.

Library: 46
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Meteor Crater (T; Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(T) Treetop Village (T: add G to my mana pool. 1G: ~ becomes a 3/3 green creature with trample ueot. It's still a land)

(U) Sol Ring

Graveyard: Arcane Laboratory
RFG:

Hand: 4
Library: 47
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U) Island
(U) Mox Sapphire

Graveyard: Absorb
RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Phantom Nishoba
Responses?

Hand: 2
Library: 45
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Meteor Crater (T; Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U) Treetop Village (T: add G to my mana pool. 1G: ~ becomes a 3/3 green creature with trample ueot. It's still a land)

(T) Sol Ring

(U) Genesis (4/4, effect if in graveyard)

Graveyard: Arcane Laboratory, Disenchant
RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(T) Island
(U) Mox Sapphire

Graveyard: Absorb, Spell Snare
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done.

In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Meteor Crater (T; Choose a color of a permanent I control. Add 1 mana of that color to my mana pool)
(U) Treetop Village (T: add G to my mana pool. 1G: ~ becomes a 3/3 green creature with trample ueot. It's still a land)

(T) Sol Ring

(S) Phantom Nishoba (7/7 due to ctrs, trample, lifelink, If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~) *7 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(T) Island
(U) Mox Sapphire

RFG:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Island (finally), Sword of Fire and Ice. Equip to Voice of All, Attack with VOA (dealing the extra 2 damage to you and drawing a card). Done.

Spidey: 14
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(T) Island
(T) Plains

(T) Sol Ring

(S) Phantom Nishoba (7/7 due to ctrs, trample, lifelink, If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~) *7 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mox Sapphire

(U) Voice of All (4/4, flying, pro-blue, pro-red, pro-green. NORMALLY, 2/2, flying, pro-green)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equip 2, Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and pro-red/pro-blue. Whenever equipped creature creature damage to a player, draw a card and deal 2 damage to target creature or player) Equipped to Voice of All

RFG:

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just making sure. :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Attack with Genesis and Nishoba
Responses/blocks?

Library: 44
In Play:

(U) Bayou
(U) Swamp
(U) Island
(U) Plains

(U) Sol Ring

(T) Phantom Nishoba (7/7 due to ctrs, trample, lifelink, If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~) *7 +1/+1 ctrs*

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mox Sapphire

(T) Voice of All (4/4, flying, pro-blue, pro-red, pro-green. NORMALLY, 2/2, flying, pro-green)

Sword of Fire and Ice (Equip 2, Equipped creature gets +2/+2 and pro-red/pro-blue. Whenever equipped creature creature damage to a player, draw a card and deal 2 damage to target creature or player) Equipped to Voice of All

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, that's what I thought.

Face down dude

Done

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Plains

(T) Sol Ring

(T) Phantom Nishoba (7/7 due to ctrs, trample, lifelink, If dmg would be dealt to ~, prevent that dmg. Remove a +1/+1 ctr from ~) *7 +1/+1 ctrs*
(S) Face Down Dude (2/2)

Graveyard: Arcane Laboratory, Disenchant, Pernicious Deed
RFG:

Dopey: 16
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Plains x4
(T,T) Island x2
(T) Mox Sapphire

(T) Voice of All (4/4, flying, pro-blue, pro-red, pro-green. NORMALLY, 2/2, flying, pro-green)

Graveyard: Absorb, Spell Snare, Force of Will
RFG: Decree of Silence

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Attack with Voice of All (dealing the two damage to the face-down dude/Exalted Angel and drawing a card). Response?

Buttley: 14 (10?)
In Play:

(T) Bayou
(T) Swamp
(U) Island
(T) Plains

(T) Sol Ring

(S) Face Down Dude (2/2)

Graveyard: Arcane Laboratory, Disenchant, Pernicious Deed
RFG:

Our Hero: 16
In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U) Island x2
(U) Mox Sapphire

Graveyard: Absorb, Spell Snare, Force of Will
RFG: Decree of Silence

Ransac, cpa trash man