Singleton draft: Oversoul vs. Lythand

L

Lythand

Draw a card, Drop a Mountain. Tap 2 mountains and the Island to put copy enchantment on the stack. Responces?
Lythand: 20
Hand:5
Library: 60
In play:
-(t) Island x1
(t.t) Mountain X2
Graveyard:
RFG:

[

L

Lythand

I put copy enchantment into play as a copy of Yawgmoths Bargain. Done
In play:
-(t) Island x1
(t.t) Mountain X2
Yawgmoths Bargain.(Copy enchantment)(Skip your draw step. Pay 1 life: draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I like how when you posted the board, I no longer exist. Well, I'll try to finish you off before I have to post it again...

Untap, upkeep, skip draw phase, Land Grant revealing Cabal Ritual (the only card left in my hand), responses?

L

Lythand

Some people just want everything sheesh :p
Storm count of 1
In play:
-(t) Island x1
(t.t) Mountain X2
Yawgmoths Bargain.(Copy enchantment)(Skip your draw step. Pay 1 life: draw a card)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul: 20
Hand:
Library: 33
In play:
-(U) Gemstone Mine (1 counter; T, remove a counter: one mana of any color Dies if there are zero counters)
-(U) Rootwater Depths (T: 1; T: U or B, waits an extra turn to untap)
-Yawgmoth's Bargain?
Graveyard: Dark Ritual, Tinder Wall, Land Grant
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Land Grant fetches Tropical Island into my hand. I pay 5 life and draw 5 cards. Thran Quarry, Ornithopter, responses?

Storm count is now 2 and I am at 15 life.

L

Lythand

Nope..not yet..If your gonna kill me then you kill me. Its a caual game so Im not to worried. But lets see what you have planned.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Okay, just making sure.

I pay 6 more life to Bargain. I'm at 9. I tap Rootwater Depths to play Blood Pet, I sacrifice the Blood Pet for B.

I tap Mana Crypt and the Thran Quarry to play Frantic Search, discarding Glimmervoid and Tropical Island and untapping my lands. I tap the Rootwater Depths for 1 and use the B I have floating to play Cabal Ritual, bringing my mana up to BBBBB and the storm count up to 6.

I drop Lotus Petal. I use the Lotus Petal for U and cast Yawmoth's Will with black mana. Now I have UBB and the storm count is 8.

Out of my graveyard, I play Cabal Ritual. I have UBBBBB in my mana pool and the storm count is 9.

Out of my graveyard, I play Dark Ritual and Blood Pet. Now I have UBBBBBB. Storm count: 11.

Out of my graveyard, I play Land Grant, revealing Night's Whisper, Tinker, Rebuild, Windfall, and Feldon's Cane. Land Grant fetches nothing. Storm count: 12

Out of my graveyard, I cast Lotus Petal. Storm count: 13.

I play Tinker, sacrificing Mana Crypt to fetch Memory Jar. Mana: BBBB. Storm: 14.

I activate Memory Jar. We both set aside our old hands and get new ones. I play Black Lotus. I play Tendrils of Agony at you, which triggers its storm and makes 15 copies of the Tendrils, all pointed at you.

L

Lythand

Good job. I screwed up. But thats kool. New game. Ill play

Draw 7
Drop Mox Ruby, Island, GO :cool:

Storm count of
Library: 62
In play:Mox Ruby,
U-Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand:
Library:
In play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Black Lotus. Responses?

Library: 62
In play:
-(U) Mox Ruby (T: R)
-(U) Island x1
Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 6
Library: 33
In play:
-Black Lotus?
Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I'll use the Chromatic Sphere for B, then use that and the remaining U from the Black Lotus to play Lat-Nam's Legacy. Done.

L

Lythand

Play island, Tap island and Mox to play grim Monolith, tap the monolith and island to play Rising waters.

Done

Hand:3
Library: 61
In play:
-(T) Mox Ruby (T: R)
-(T,T) Island x2
(T) Grim Monolith
Rising Waters (Lands don't untap during their controllers' untap steps. At the beginning of each player's upkeep that player untaps a land he or she controls. )
Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand:
Library:
In play:
Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I draw two cards during your upkeep (Lat-Nam's Legacy). Untap, upkeep, draw, done. I think you've got this one locked up.

Hand:3
Library: 61
In play:
-(T) Mox Ruby (T: R)
-(T,T) Island x2
(T) Grim Monolith
Rising Waters (Lands don't untap during their controllers' untap steps. At the beginning of each player's upkeep that player untaps a land he or she controls. )
Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 7
Library: 30
In play:
Graveyard: Black Lotus, Chromatic Sphere, Lat-Nam's Legacy
RFG:

L

Lythand

No lands? Sorry had to throw the waters down seeing how fast your deck works. Gives me some time to draw some combo cards.

Untap an island and mox, draw

Pass

Hand:4
In play:
-(U) Mox Ruby (T: R)
-(T,U) Island x2
(T) Grim Monolith
Graveyard:
RFG:

Hand: 7
Library: 30
In play:
Graveyard: Black Lotus, Chromatic Sphere, Lat-Nam's Legacy
RFG: