Sigh

A

Apollo

There, I'm done bragging now. I could say more, but I like my head attached to my shoulders.
Then we'll just have to sever his arms, won't we?:)

So, where do I sign up for this school? I think there are about 5 times as many kids in my junior class than there are in your school. At times it's literally impossible to get through the hallways. There could be 100 kids that play Magic in this school, and I wouldn’t know because they’re all just a blur. Heck, my English class has 1/5 the number of kids as your school.

In short, you stink.:)

Z

Zadok001

If you want to try to switch over to another school similar to the one I was in, ask someone with a vague semblance of authority about "Magnet" programs in the area. My school was a science and tech magnet, there may be similar programs scattered all over the place - I haven't a clue.

U

urzassedatives

Whatever happened to your mtgnews career, Nameless?
(Or zardok...)
I for one, miss you or what have you.

My school starts tuesday.
I am rushing to finish my summer assignments though...
*Raises fist to sky*
Damn you, schooley-thingey!!!!

Yah....i gotta get back to doing homework.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Wait a second!

You go to a magnet school that ONLY HAS THE MAGNET??

We had nothing like that here - they stick the magnet programs in the worst public schools to raise standardized test scores!

The magnet school I went to last year was OVERCROWDED!

No, no, we must do something far more drastic than cut off his head or sever his arms...

(Sees sadistic visions of Zadok tied down à la A Clockwork Orange and forced to watch "Dude, Where's My Car?")

Or maybe we should hit him where it hurts: his Greater Goods.
Ransac... I'll assume you have experience with this... Do green cards burn well?

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
Or maybe we should hit him where it hurts: his Greater Goods.
Ransac... I'll assume you have experience with this... Do green cards burn well?
Hint of Advice: Don't burn them, you got to torture him. Kidnap them (don't forget the ransom note) and cut them up. Then send them to him piece by piece.

Killer Joe

I remember my elementary years at St. Our Lady of the Streets, with Sister Mary Elephant as my teacher ;).

"Now claaaasss, do NOT use your left hand to write with, it's a sign of the devil working inside you!"

Anyone else here a product of Catholic Elementary schooling? (I suppose it's not so bad now, but in the 60's, whew, everything was the work of the Devil).

Z

Zadok001

You know, YJ, someone inadvertantly managed to work left-handedness out of me...

A

Apollo

I'm a lefty! Mwa-ha-ha!

*Apollo's head spins around 360 degrees.

G

Gerode

ROFL... I've heard from my parents that I was a lefty through first grade too. My lefty handwriting is still better than most of my friends' normal handwriting. That's not saying much...

*Gerode tries to think of something to say to this back on topic...

*Gerode is unable to think of anything after staring at the screen for 3 minutes. Sorry.