Sigh

A

Apollo

School is here. Woe is me. I go back tomorrow. I think I'm gonna cry... :(

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ah, I'm in the same boat you are Apollo. Only my first day of school........was today.

Im sorry Dude.

M

MrXarvox

O vell. I have not got to go to school anymore, now I have to go get a job, seeing as my li'l 'rest period' is over...

G

Gerode

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

I don't start until after Labor Day! :p

Then again, I wasn't out of school until the last week of June...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I've been in school for about a week now, only it's college, and there's nothing to do around here except drink, which really sucks since I don't drink.

I'M BLEEP-ING BORED AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Go to the Student Union and start playing Magic, either by yourself or show someone how to play (that is, if you haven't met someone who plays already).

M

Mundungu

I WISH I could go back to school....

It may seem that school life is hard/boring/bad times but believe me it is nothing compared to real life after that ..

Enjoy the (relatively) worry free years of school as long as you can.

N

NeuroDeus

I work... and i prefer school 10000000% more... wish school was tommorrow...:(

H

Hetemti

I'm in college, too. Found only a couple ex-players. Maybe I can get them back...hard, though. Just ask people with..."The Look"...and you might find a few.

D

Daggertooth

I've been in school since last wednesday. It's alright I suppose.

I haven't been able to find any magic players and all my magic friends are gone. Guess I might have to put the game up for a while. :(

College life kinda boring right now. I catch a bus at 6:30 to get there 7:30. Then I have two or three classes ending between 10 to 12 dependind on which day it is. Then I have to wait till 4:30 till the bus comes. It's the earlyest bus I can catch.

Oh well, I could alwayse studdy I suppose. :(

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Take a bus that early? I'm guessing you don't live on campus?

Yeah, you could study... or find a library with internet access :) Or maybe a game shop around? If the college isn't too isolated?

Z

Zadok001

My college starts in a month - My high school in a week. I'm going to both. :) (Mainly to annoy my teachers.)

I personally am rather enamoured of school. I can see all my friends, hang out, and since none of my classes have ever put me on the ropes, I don't have to stress out about it. Furthermore, I can play Magic every day at school!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You can go to your high school without them bothering you because technically, you aren't in school there anymore?

A

Apollo

I personally am rather enamoured of school. I can see all my friends, hang out, and since none of my classes have ever put me on the ropes, I don't have to stress out about it. Furthermore, I can play Magic every day at school!
Weirdo.:)

I do like seeing my friends, but what's this about hanging out? Here, one class ends and you have to sprint to the other side of the school a couple miles away, and you get their late anyway, and then you get yelled at. How do you hang out? And how the heck do you get to play Magic every day at school? I've never had a class stress me out either, but I've yet to find a teacher that will let me play Magic in class...

Since I hang out with my friends all the time over the summer anyway, school basically means getting up early, being bored out of my mind all day, trying not to fall asleep, then going home and doing the idiotic busywork my teachers assign (today I have to write a "math autobiography"). Much like working, I suppose. Guess I'll just have to pray that the pro tennis/magic careers pan out.

D

Daggertooth

Yup, I don't live on campus. And all my friends have gone on their religous missions. (a problem with living in a stricly Mormon community.)

I guess I could get all my reading done. Afterall, Organic chemestry wants 70 pages read by next time. Or I could wast all my time on the internet chatting on these boards.

I've discovered something very interesting though. Between MTGnews and the CPA there is a ton of stuff to respond to if you can only access the internet every other day. But both places are dead if you're on every hour.

Daggertooth

N

nodnarb24

School starts for me on the 6th and I can't wait. It is way better then my summer job (even though I'm still working during school but not as much). All I did during summer was work and my AP Chemistry summerwork (which I did during work :)).

P

Purple_jester

Why are you all complaining? Look at me. My classes started in June! And nobody at my school plays Magic anymore. None of us have any time. That's the difference between college and graduate school.

ENJOY YOUR COLLEGE YEARS. They're the best years of your life. Take it from me. I'm sure the other guys who are past college will agree with me. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, they happened to be the best years (in general) of my life, but that's probably 'cause I was such a dork in high school. College is where I kinda came outa my shell :)

Z

Zadok001

First, Spidey: Yah, I can go to school if I want to. I need a little nametag and visitor's pass, but since I've graduated, they can't do a damn thing about me showing up. :)

"I do like seeing my friends, but what's this about hanging out? Here, one class ends and you have to sprint to the other side of the school a couple miles away, and you get their late anyway, and then you get yelled at. How do you hang out? And how the heck do you get to play Magic every day at school? I've never had a class stress me out either, but I've yet to find a teacher that will let me play Magic in class..."

Hmm... I get to brag about the school I just graduated from again! :) Basically, I went a nerd highschool. That meant it consisted of 150 socially inept geeks and nerds with computers, several dozen of which played Magic. And while teachers never let us play during class, free time and after school were fair game. And since we had only 150 students, the classes were localized in two short hallways. No class was more than 20 meters from another.

There, I'm done bragging now. I could say more, but I like my head attached to my shoulders.