Should I leave the Cpa?

Z

Zero

Isnt asking other people what they want you to do and their opinion of you on a general level a very egotisical thing to do? A thing to settle insecurity? I say decide for yourself, and I am glad you have decided to stay bob.

SideNote:
Dont tell this to people, but I've been lurking around here for about a month :)
And i think it has been declining slowly in interest. Im not sure if this is a monthly or Bi-monthly pattern and things will pick up soon or if it has been slowly spiraling downward since the beggining.

T

terzarima

ARgh noooooooooo, why is every body prophecizing the end????????? It shouldn't be that way, sure it does seem like the Cpa is stuck in a rut, but man take a break (not too long or Zadok will go crazy and go on a killing spree) and come back (you'd be suprised how long you can live without cpa) then sometime near christmas I think, things will liven up, don't you agree?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
with Zero... which is why I said "Who cares" in the first place...

In regards to your sidenote, I tend to agree with you there too. There just hasn't been too much real Magic discussion; the Off-Topic stuff is really the bulk of the threads. Which is too bad... IMHO. ;)

K

K

You know it could be spiraling down, but to me, it seems it's just that people in here concentrate on other stuff, other than Magic. It's not spiraling down, but it's going off track; off topic, most of the time.

It's not really spiraling down, but the way to put it is: "It's changing tracks".

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
but then what makes this place "special" outside of all the other "chatrooms" or message boards? Nothing, once you go outside the realm of Magic. I mean, that was the whole purpose of putting up the site. And as Ed has indicated that he's losing interest in maintaining it, I don't think having Off-Topic stuff outnumber the Magic stuff is a good thing (interesting as some of them may be).