Should I leave the Cpa?

D

dw51688

Yay!

[me]helps Bob kick nodnarb[/me]

What is it now, 200394185 kicks?

D

Duel

That's an awful lot of kicks to give an awful small... uh.... person.

I vote stay, thankfully, though you're already staying.

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]tries to kick Nodnarb but instead sprains his ankle on contact.[/me]

God **** it!

D

DÛke

...take this advice. I'm giving it to you as a friend: Never ever plan to leave. As long as I'm here, no one should leave because of other members. If you think Nodnarb did something wrong to you, you haven't seen a thing. Have you ever gotten a hate email? How about an angery PM? I am an example of a person being left out by more people than you can think of; you, however, are bran new. Don't make the same mistakes I did, although, I don't think you've done anything bad yet. Stay the way you are, and don't become a rouge. Thanks for listening.:)

Ofcourse, you already decided to stay, but if I have to vote, I will for sure vote you to stay.

D

dw51688

Gather around the campfire children

...Once there was a person who left the CPA, then Zadok killed him. The end!...

Go to bed children.

D

Duel

That's nothing, I can make 60 posts in 10. And have, too.

"Previous experience: Ruled the world for 123 years, Held a steady job as blame-sponge, and fastest post this side of mississississippi."

N

nodnarb24

You can't post 60 posts in 10 min. because their is a 30 sec time limit between posts. So the most posts you can make is 20 posts in 10 min.

T

Thrash Golem

whats the point of staying? cpa is boring. only reason i still come here is because of istanbul's trivia in the battle arena.

H

Hawaiian mage

Ishould send a trojan bomb to your computer for that... :p