Selecting the starting rare!

D

DarthFerret

Here here, Spidey...get to work on this!...<snicker> :D

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I had it until the changes last week. Then work got in the way...

I think I should have it by tomorrow.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Again, sorry, I had a family emergency all last week and haven't been in until now. Will get to it this week.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's cool. Family takes precedence over any of this stuff.
If I download Suitcase, will you be able to email an update file for it?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Woo Hoo .....
I'll download Suitcase tonight.......
Then we can get to playtesting these.

Limited, Ransac, DF, Spidey - IF you find time, post a list of those cards you would like to ax from the set. I'll try to do this this week.
We may need to add some commons to fill out the set, like berserkers or wolves or utility spells we missed.

D

DarthFerret

Looks like after the next couple of days, I will have a little more time on my hands. Therefore I should be able to help out more here. Woo hoo for getting projects done!

Tag Guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OK. I got the suitcase installed and it's up and running. I should also be able to generate booster packs.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spidey,
I tried to create a delimited file to import into suitcase, but it didn't work.
Who can help me out with this?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll getcha the link tomorrow; probably the Yahoo Magic Suitcase group would be the ones to ask. There's a Magic Suitcase website but hardly anyone visits there.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I was reading the links there and didn't find anything very helpful, except that you are the guy that preps the new set files. Any help would be accepted.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I didn't remember your type of case coming up on the group before. Let me send the file to the guy who actually builds the Access db from Excel...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the guy came back from vacation and converted the file. I sent the new Suitcase master with the CPA set to the Yahoo account.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I open the database and when i try to generate boosters it gives me an error:
"No vails cards to choose from in your inventory"
Do I have to create an inventory with these cards?