Done.

Melkor: 8
Hand: 4
Library: 19
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (T) (T) Island x5
(U) (U) Swamp x2
(U) Underground Sea (T: U or B)

(U) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

(U) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered)

Graveyard: Impulse; Demonic Tutor; Ancestral Recall; Brainstorm; Misdirection; Abyss; Swamp; Keiga, the Tide Star; Counterspell
RFG: Dimir Cutpurse

---------------------------------------

Turgy22: 6
Hand: 1
Library: 16
In Play:

(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(UT) Mountain x1
(UTTT) Forest x3

(T) Mox Emerald (T: Add G)

(Ench) Sylvan Library (I draw 3 cards every draw phase and put two of them back unless I pay 4 life per card)

(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Defender; Sac: Add RR; R, Sac: deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking)

Graveyard: Woodfall Primus; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY); Harmonize; Wooded Foothills; Regrowth; Gamble; Pyroblast; Red Elemental Blast; Hystrodon
RFG: Elvish Spirit Guide

Melkor

Capsize w/Buyback on Stomping Ground

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Done

Hand: 5
Library: 18
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) (U) Swamp x2

(U) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

(U) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered)

Graveyard: Impulse; Demonic Tutor; Ancestral Recall; Brainstorm; Misdirection; Abyss; Swamp; Keiga, the Tide Star; Counterspell

Hand: 1
Library: 16
In Play:

(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I pay 2 life) Returned?
(UT) Mountain x1
(UTTT) Forest x3

(Ench) Sylvan Library (I draw 3 cards every draw phase and put two of them back unless I pay 4 life per card)

Sensei's Divining Top?

(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Defender; Sac: Add RR; R, Sac: deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking)

Graveyard: Woodfall Primus; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY); Harmonize; Wooded Foothills; Regrowth; Gamble; Pyroblast; Red Elemental Blast; Hystrodon
RFG: Elvish Spirit Guide[/QUOTE]

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap. Upkeep, return Hystrodon. Draw 3, replace 2.
Activate my Top to draw a 2nd card.
Play a morph.
Response?

Hand: 5
Library: 18
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) (U) Swamp x2

Hand: 3
Library: 15
In Play:

(TT) Mountain x1
(UTTT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Woodfall Primus; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY); Harmonize; Wooded Foothills; Regrowth; Gamble; Pyroblast; Red Elemental Blast

Melkor

Some amusing, I visually interpret the U at the beginning of Underground Sea as another untapped mana. I'm going to Capsize w/Buyback the Hystrodon, I mean Morphed Creature. I'm also going to cast Gush by returning two Islands to my hand.

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, Oona, Queen of the Fae, done

Hand: 7
In Play:

(T) (T) (T) (T) (U) Island x4
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(T) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

(S) Oona, Queen of the Fae (5/5, Flying, X, B/U: Choose a color. Target opponent removes the top X cards of his or her library from the game. For each card of the chosen color removed this way, put a 1/1 blue and black Faerie Rogue creature token with flying into play.)

Graveyard: Impulse; Demonic Tutor; Ancestral Recall; Brainstorm; Misdirection; Abyss; Swamp; Keiga, the Tide Star; Counterspell, Gush

Hand: 3
In Play:

(TT) Mountain x1
(UTTT) Forest x3
(U) Karplusan Forest

Graveyard: Woodfall Primus; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY); Harmonize; Wooded Foothills; Regrowth; Gamble; Pyroblast; Red Elemental Blast