---------------------------------------

Turgy22: 16
Hand: 2
Library: 28
In Play:

(U) Mountain x1
(TT) Forest x2

(T) Mox Emerald (T: Add G)

(Ench) Sylvan Library (I draw 3 cards every draw phase and put two of them back unless I pay 4 life per card)

(T) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered)
(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Defender; Sac: Add RR; R, Sac: deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking)
(S) Morph (2/2)

Graveyard: Gamble, Woodfall Primus
RFG:

Melkor

Ancestral Recall at the end of your turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Swamp, Brainstorm, Chrome Mox imprinting Dimir Cutpurse, The Abyss, done

Melkor: 16
Hand: 6
Library: 23
In Play:

(T) (T) Island x2
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(T) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

The Abyss (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, destroy target nonartifact creature that player controls of his or her choice. It can't be regenerated.)

Graveyard: Impulse, Demonic Tutor, Ancestral Recall, Brainstorm
RFG: Dimir Cutpurse

In Play:

(U) Mountain x1
(TT) Forest x2

(Ench) Sylvan Library (I draw 3 cards every draw phase and put two of them back unless I pay 4 life per card)

(T) Vexing Shusher (2/2; Can't be countered; {R/G}: Target spell can't be countered)
(U) Tinder Wall (0/3; Defender; Sac: Add RR; R, Sac: deals 2 damage to a creature it's blocking)
(S) Morph (2/2)

Graveyard: Gamble, Woodfall Primus
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, Destroy my Tinder Wall, Draw 3, replace 2
Forest
Attack with both creatures for 4.
Genesis.
Done.

Melkor: 12
In Play:

(T) (T) Island x2
(T) (T) Swamp x2

(T) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

The Abyss (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, destroy target nonartifact creature that player controls of his or her choice. It can't be regenerated.)

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T) Mountain x1
(TTT) Forest x3

(T) Morph (2/2)
(S) Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)

Graveyard: Gamble, Woodfall Primus, Tinder Wall
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, done

Library: 22
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) Swamp x2

(U) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

Hand: 1
In Play:

(T) Mountain x1
(TTT) Forest x3

(T) Morph (2/2)
(S) Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)

Graveyard: Gamble, Woodfall Primus, Tinder Wall
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap. Upkeep, destroy Genesis. Draw 3, replace 2.
Attack with both guys.
Response?

In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) Swamp x2

(U) Chrome Mox (Imprint - When Chrome Mox comes into play, you may remove a nonartifact, nonland card in your hand from the game. (The removed card is imprinted on this artifact.) T: Add one mana of any of the imprinted card's colors to your mana pool.) Blue and Black

Library: 26
In Play:

(U) Mountain x1
(UUU) Forest x3

(U) Mox Emerald (T: Add G)

(T) Morph (2/2)

Graveyard: Gamble; Woodfall Primus; Tinder Wall; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Pay 1GG to unmorph Hystrodon.
Take 5 damage, I draw a card.
Stomping Ground.
Done.

Melkor: 7
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) Island x3
(U) (U) Swamp x2

Library: 25
In Play:

(T) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(U) Mountain x1
(TTU) Forest x3

(T) Hystrodon (3/4; Trample; when this deals combat damage to a player, I draw a card; Morph 1GG)

Graveyard: Gamble; Woodfall Primus; Tinder Wall; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)
RFG:

Melkor

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, done

Melkor: 10
Library: 21
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) Swamp x2

Library: 25
In Play:

(U) Mountain x1
(TTU) Forest x3

RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap.
Upkeep, destroy my Shusher. Pay 6 to return my Tinder Wall and Primus to Hand.
Draw 3, replace 1, lose 4 life.
Done.

Library: 21
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) Island x4
(U) (U) Swamp x2

Turgy22: 12
Library: 24
In Play:

(T) Mountain x1
(TTT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Gamble; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)
RFG:

Melkor

I'll Capsize w/Buyback the Sylvan Library at the end of your turn

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Island, done

Library: 20
In Play:

(U) (U) (U) (U) (U) Island x5
(U) (U) Swamp x2

In Play:

(T) Mountain x1
(TTT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Gamble; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY), Vexing Shusher
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, Upkeep, pay 3 to retrieve my Shusher.
Draw.
Sensei's Divining Top.
Response?

In Play:

(U) (U) Swamp x2

In Play:

(U) Stomping Ground (T: Add R or G; CIP tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(U) Mountain x1
(UTT) Forest x3

Sensei's Divining Top (1: Look at the top 3 cards of your library & put them back in any order; T: Draw a card and put this on top of your library.)

Graveyard: Gamble; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)
RFG:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Activate the top to scan my top three.
Activate the top to draw a card.
Mountain, Sylvan Library, Done.

In Play:

(U) (U) Swamp x2

In Play:

(TT) Mountain x1
(TTT) Forest x3

Graveyard: Woodfall Primus; Gamble; Genesis (4/4; During my upkeep, I may pay 2G to return target creature from GY to hand if this is in my GY)
RFG:

M

Modus Pwnens

Just to be sure, you can only return 1 creature to your hand with Genesis at the beginning of your upkeep, so paying 6 and returning 2 is not an option :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
You are correct. I went according to my vague paraphrasing of the ability instead of reading the card itself.

The Primus will remain in my graveyard.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was about to chime in with the same complaint as MP. I say we lynch turgy22....

Ransac, cpa trash man