Searching?...

T

train

I'll keep trying on the article bit... finals are coming up, and my game is going well... but it may take a little more time close to crunch time...

But the articles will keep coming!!!...

I will not rest...:eek: ;) :D

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Spiderman
Although Ed has said himself that he does now view himself nor want to be called a "god".
I know what you mean, he didn't like it when I tried to start a religion (AKA Cult) around him back in the good ol' days.

N

Nightstalkers

Hm, thats what those hippies down the street are missing. forget it.

what I need is agood ol' fashioned margarita w/ hula lessons...

Whatever Ed thinks about our religious standings is between him and the little shield between this monitor and me.

A

Apollo

Just a random side note, but thanks to Train for his effort with the articles... it's nice to see so much new stuff on the front page. :)

Ferret

Staff member
Definitely...I'd write something, but all my stuff predates Mercadian Masques and I'm not sure if anyone wants to read me ranting about decks three years out of date...

-Ferret

"Behold the power of Thalids!"

T

train

Thanks Apollo - with Spidey out I'm trying to write as much as i can so he'll have more to post...

And Ferret - since i wasn't here then I'd love to read stuff on the onyl block I missed... Masques...

Either way... this is a casual site... so nostalgia writing isn't a bad idea...

Some newbies may get a better insight on Magic that way...;)

N

Nightstalkers

as long as we don't try to suck them into some other card game...

It will be fine as long as we keep up the user activity and the hits keep rolling in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ferret: You could write about other stuff, like maybe what you see in Magic as someone coming back from a prolonged absence or such... it doesn't have to be about strategy...

N

Nightstalkers

why would the WotC change the storyline since Urza has been a major shaker in the whole of Magic ever since... Alpha?

Ferret

Staff member
Ferret: You could write about other stuff, like maybe what you see in Magic as someone coming back from a prolonged absence or such... it doesn't have to be about strategy...

Hmmm...not bad. This might become a reality in the near future as things are MASSIVELY changing in my life right now...and I might have more time to play soon...

-Ferret

"...new job, new address, new marital status, new lifestyle choice..."

T

train

new marital status?...

if serious... sorry to hear that...:(

and lifestyle choice?... but you're the almighty Ferret... that doesn't need to change...

N

Nightstalkers

*Drops fly ridden corpse of rat at Farrets feet*

Here's your house warming gift... What? We're cutting spending around us.

Marrage is like week; once you get over the hump, the worst will be over, hopefully.

—Confuscious Caesar

Ferret

Staff member
Well, most of these are in flux - still the same at the moment. As soon as new job kicks off, the real changes begin...but I'll still be me - just a different location - only the fourth location change since I started...

-Ferret

""

A

Apollo

Yikes! Is a full explanation of the "marital status" comment forthcoming? :(

Ferret

Staff member
No, it's mutual. Sometimes things just don't work out. We're still staying together (we have a great couch!:)), but we're more like roommates now. We both wish it could have worked out better, but these things happen...

-Ferret

"...more to come..."

N

Nightstalkers

lets try this again...

Accessing Acolite...

My brother had the same kinda thing goin for him. One year later he got married and now his son is screwed all up and don't even get me started about the two daughters... sickening to think about it.

System Error