RPG, Chapter 4 : Into the Mines

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Rando, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'll be here waiting... I think what we have going so far is pretty good, so it'd be a shame to start over on some new adventure when you get back.
  2. Rando Freaky Bear

I'd hate to start over.

I really like the story we have going, and I think you all will like what I have planned.
  3. EricBess Active Member

Don't you dare desert us Rando!!! We'll wait til the ends of the earth, but lets keep this ball rolling once you get back!
  4. Daggertooth The Rune Master

I say we stay with this adventure.
  5. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

We'll be here.;)
    [color="336699"]*Zilore pulls a cooler,and a crystal ball of primestar out from behind the bushes.(Blushes)"Well I was gonna share."I grab a beer and see if I can get the jousting matches on espn to come in.[/color]
  6. Rando Freaky Bear

Very well then.

When I get back from sunny Florida and get the stench of that foul state washed off of me, I'll post a re-cap of the whole story thus far, and then do the next post in the game on this thread...if I can dig it up.

By the way, if you are from Florida, don't be ofended. There's not much of the South that I enjoy, except for New Orleans. It's just all so damn hot, and the poverty level is astounding. I could go on, but this is not the place.
  7. rkoelsch Angel Boy

I guess I should say I still want to play.
  8. rkoelsch Angel Boy

When are we going to start again?
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I guess whenever Rando's ready...
  10. Rando Freaky Bear

Geeze, people...

I just got back.

Go on to Chapter 5, after reading the re-cap.
  11. EricBess Active Member

Welcome back. I'm going to guess you are still in the process of writing the recap as I post this as there isn't one there yet ;)

How was your vacation? Tedious I trust :D We are ready to continue here.