RPG, Chapter 4 : Into the Mines

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be here waiting... I think what we have going so far is pretty good, so it'd be a shame to start over on some new adventure when you get back.

R

Rando

I'd hate to start over.

I really like the story we have going, and I think you all will like what I have planned.

E

EricBess

Don't you dare desert us Rando!!! We'll wait til the ends of the earth, but lets keep this ball rolling once you get back!

S

sageridder

We'll be here.;)
[color="336699"]*Zilore pulls a cooler,and a crystal ball of primestar out from behind the bushes.(Blushes)"Well I was gonna share."I grab a beer and see if I can get the jousting matches on espn to come in.[/color]

R

Rando

Very well then.

When I get back from sunny Florida and get the stench of that foul state washed off of me, I'll post a re-cap of the whole story thus far, and then do the next post in the game on this thread...if I can dig it up.

By the way, if you are from Florida, don't be ofended. There's not much of the South that I enjoy, except for New Orleans. It's just all so damn hot, and the poverty level is astounding. I could go on, but this is not the place.

R

Rando

Geeze, people...

I just got back.

Go on to Chapter 5, after reading the re-cap.

E

EricBess

Welcome back. I'm going to guess you are still in the process of writing the recap as I post this as there isn't one there yet ;)

How was your vacation? Tedious I trust :D We are ready to continue here.