Rock Band Cards

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
R

Rooser

Technically, U2 would end the game in three rounds. You declare an attack phase every turn, whether you attack anybody or not. It's like how your upkeep always happens, even if nothing happens there much of the time.

Unless of course you're being funny and you mean whenever anybody verbally says, "I declare my attack phase."

I

Istanbul

They didn't use my Rush deck. Therefore, the deck challenge is considered null and void.

Rage Against The Machine (3WW)
Creature - Band
WW, T: Destroy target attacking creature. The player with the lowest life total gains life equal to its power. Put a -0/-1 counter on Rage Against The Machine.
WW, T: The creature in play with the lowest power gets +1/+2 until end of turn. Put a -0/-1 counter on Rage Against The Machine.
They Raged, all right...and very well. But no one rages forever.
1/5

U2 (2UB)
Creature - Band
During your upkeep, choose a creature type. U2 gains that creature type permanently.
UB, T: Destroy a creature that shares a creature type with U2. It can't be regenerated. Put a +1/+1 counter on U2.
Their longevity can be chalked up to their universal appeal.
1/1

Nine Inch Nails (3RB)
Creature - Band
During your upkeep, lose life equal to Nine Inch Nails' power.
RB: Put a -1/-1 counter on Nine Inch Nails.
RB, T: Nine Inch Nails deals an amount of damage equal to its power to target creature.
That kind of rage and hate is a powerful force to witness, but listening to too much of it is bad for you.
5/5

Offspring (3R)
Creature - Band
R, T: Target creature gets double strike, haste, and "R: +1/+0 until end of turn. Use this ability no more than two times per turn."
If their music doesn't quicken your pulse, invoke your ire, and fuel your appetite for destruction...you're probably clinically dead.
3/2

I

Izaryo

here's my card

Crap music bomb 3
Artifact
Whenever a Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit song is playing,
target player loses 20 life. This damage can't be countered or
prevented in any way. When someone puts a Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit CD in a CD player that player loses the game and gives me (Izaryo) all his rare cards.
Buahaahaaa