Risk Game - Smack Talk!!!!

M

Modus Pwnens

I think some trash-talking is in order here: DON'T MESS WITH MY AUSSIES :D

Killer Joe

I always have said that whoever gains control of Australia can win the game in a hurry. There's only one entrance to defend so build, Build, BUILD and then start attacking everything from there on up.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, if they concentrate on that, all of their other countries get gobbles up and then it's fast work to breakthrough to Australia and finish him off :)

R

rokapoke

Personally, I think South America can be (nearly) as good a position as Australia. I think it's a lot easier to break out of than Australia, while offering the same 4 countries = 2 bonus armies situation. You still only have 2 points of entry.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But at the same time, it offers two points of entry and thus spreading out your defending forces... but it's a toss-up, yeah.

E

EricBess

One of the things about Australia is that Asia is nearly impossible to take, so typically, no one tries, which means people have to go pretty far out of their way to mess with you. Not so with South America. Both Egypt and Northern America are maintainable, which means that the South America guy has to make at least one enemy or hope they have something elsewhere to keep earning cards.

If you already have Australia, Asia is also defensible with only 3 points and if you can keep that even once, the game is basically over.

W

wajiguqu0223

Town called it "unmingled falsity" to involve that inspectors drop only half their instance on paperwork under a new grouping introduced in Mar. The maple story mesos organised claims the system, brought in by the Blimpish polity, has inverted inspectors into paper-pushers who don't spend enough quantify on first-hand monitoring of conditions on the works floor.