• Jennifer Love Hewitt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

Prince RXI

*Slices Almindhra's tommy gun in half*

Almind, Almind...there's a place for that sort of stuff, it's called Battle Arena. Anyway, I don't care who I play, just as long as they ACTUALLY know how to play (and believe me, I've played lots of people who didn't know how to play), and I would play you if I knew you.

Prince RXI, the honest gentleman

A

Almindhra

Yeah, why did I do so poorly against you?...No, I mean I really played bad...lol....

Yayy, and Prince would love to lose to me, woohoo!!

A

Apollo

Yeah, why did I do so poorly against you?...
You were obviously distracted by my boyish good looks and striking sexiness...

And you'll need to come back and play me again, cause nobody else around here ever wants to play anymore.

A

Almindhra

Yeah, that was it........:p.....

Well, we might, if we ever get on a "We will travel anywhere in the country to play Magic" stint, we'll most likely go to Ohio..And we're definately going to Origins....

D

Duel

I agree with gizmo. With the possible exception of Mark's wife, to whom I have no exposure, I wouldn't trust most of them to know the number of life point in 20, or be able to count up to it if they did.

Gamer girls all the way! Mind you, I have kinda a thing for gamer girls. Seriously. They're the cutest things on earth. I know, it's some kinda fetish, or mental disorder, but hey, you don't like 'em? Your loss. *grins*