Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

• Nobody

• Total voters
G

Gizmo

um, none of the above girls look bright enough to even know way up to hold the cards. Id play Sigourney Weaver, I think she could pick it up really fast, but Id still find her far too distracting to play against.

Mind you, as soon as Almindhra sees this thread anybody who replies to it is as good as dead, so I wont live to play anybody else...

U

Ura

I said it once and I'll say it again. Michelle Bush!!! :D
The rest of them all come across as kinda...bubbly, well except for YJ's wife. But the rest...
Anna Kournikova was tempting just cause shes cute and I could sit there and stare while she was figuring out how to play, but its only a cheap thrill and I can always buy a magazine about her for that.

Z

Zadok001

While I can make no assumptions as to the intelligence of those listed, I'm 99% certain none of them would care to learn. Therefore, I'd either choose someone with the will to learn, or someone who already knows the game.

(As an aside, Wonka, three threads in quick succession is questionable. Put some thought into it.)

L

Loonook

I dont enjoy Urzas_mistress that much... she ran away from the Y!Forums that I used to post on crying about how ppl needed to show her respect because she was a girl in mtg... ok. Yeah. I know about 5-6 girls in my area that play (though its 1/2 goth sluts... but really, is that bad?) and Shelly is no Michelle Bush! Now.. I would fear the women in magic calendar... since Zvi would take up at least 5 months of filler ;) (just kiddin Zvi... I swear... I know you can mathematically kick my white oink but I was kiddin :):

A

Apollo

I'll play that girl who showed up here, posted a picture that looked like a model, then disappeared when everybody accused her of faking the pic... what was her name? Ally should remember, I'm sure she'll be posting here soon enough.:)

L

Loonook

It still say the best of the players female would be Dementia :rolleyes:::rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If I could, I'd teach Tara Reid how to play Magic, but I'd add in some "strip magic" rules.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Turtlewax Joe

none of them I find them all to be fake slimy media whores.

T.J.

A

Apollo

No, wait! Since it doesn't say what game we'd be playing, I'd play Anna Kournikova in tennis, since I play (and I could probably take her:)).

And Joe, that was pretty dumb.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he just scanned the list and saw the famous names and didn't fully read it.

Personally, I don't see what the big problem is with playing them, as it seems that just because they have looks and fame, they somehow have a strike against them. You want to play someone not-so-good looking and famous, like Courtney Love or something? :rolleyes:

And it seems that because the people who have answered so far don't want to directlky answer the question, they put up female Magic players, which is fine and dandy although that should be another question altogether.

So I'll admit it: I put Jennifer Love Hewitt because she is sorta good-looking and looks like she has a level head on her shoulders, and she pretty much the best choice up there.

W

Wonka

Hey Yelowjacket take a joke. You know I always joke around. I had said a lot bader things to you in the past because you know I am joking around. You joke around with me all the time.

W

Wonka

Yeah we go to the same card store. He is the one to who told me about this site.

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Gizmo
Mind you, as soon as Almindhra sees this thread anybody who replies to it is as good as dead, so I wont live to play anybody else...
*stomps in with her tommy gun*

No one wants to play against me?!.......

Thats ok, I'd kick all your asses anyways......:p ...