Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They all stink

• Other

• Total voters
C

Cateran Emperor

He asked Zadok (I think it was Zadok, but it might have been Ed) to reset his post count. My apologies Duke, but I can't recall your exact reason why.

D

DÛke

...hmmm, I have been extremely active lately, haven't I? Well...I can't help it! I'm squeezing everything I know in my life and takin' a full ride. I got term papers due soon...I get tests...I got everything! I'm passing everything with a grade of at least a "B" so far...yet I'm enjoying everything I have always done. Sleep? That's a thing of the past...:)

About my post count...

...the founders and moderators got together and calculated on long term plans, suggesting that if I keep my very high rate of posting, I will eventually reach a count nobody has ever reached in any net society, therefore, they decided the following: after every thousand posts of mine, my post count will be, happily, reset. :)

...heh...

That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :D

D

DÛke

...yes, don't let Zadok's nice-guy mask make you think he's nice. Oh, he's not. I've talked to him. One of the meanest. Man, you wouldn't believe it's actually Dave Stroud you're talkin' to. Yes, that different! :D

Z

Zadok001

:p

You TOLD them!

(My picture on StarCity verifies my being completely and utterly evil. Fortunately, it will be replaced with my next article by something that only has a vague resemblance to one of the horsemen of the apocolypse.)

C

Cateran Emperor

Originally posted by Zadok001
(My picture on StarCity verifies my being completely and utterly evil. Fortunately, it will be replaced with my next article by something that only has a vague resemblance to one of the horsemen of the apocolypse.)
So wait, what's that pic of now? :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
When I have a son, he will have that poster, so long as I can find it and my wife will allow me to hang it over the crib:D.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Dear? I'm gonna hang that poster above the crib okay?

Ransac's Wife: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!

*Ransac's wife turns Super Saiyan Level 12 and frowns at Ransac.*

Never mind, Dear.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

I used have that poster from the movie "10", with Bo Derek on it. Man, did I go wild for blonde haired girls with corn rows for the longest time :eek: !

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I had a Bo Jackson poster!

*Everyone looks at Ransac and frown at him for being stupid.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
How in the blue moo am I coming out on top? I mean, the only person beating me is that Other guy. Who is he? I've never heard of him!

Ransac, cpa trash man