• They all stink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Dementia
I think some one is a little upset about only getting one vote.......I won't name names, but his name begins with S and ends with erman;)
I disagree. Sherman seems to be taking this rather well.

I

Istanbul

Nobody likes me.
Allow me to become a depressed robot hologram and move to Colorado, where I will speak with an English accent. (Points to the first person to name the three unlikeable characters upon which I am now based!)

D

Duel

Arnold Rimmer and the person in "Man in the high castle" as well as Marvin?

D

DÛke

...I've never see this...

My favorite poster isn't anyone on the list. Heh, why aren't Gizmo and Istanbul up there? Seriously.

Well anyway...

As a favorite poster: (In no order)

...when it comes to knowledge and facts: Istanbul, Gizmo, Cateran Emperor, and Spiderman.

...when it comes to just being "cute" and seemingly imposing knowledge when there's nothing really there (don't kill me): Chaos Turtle.

...when it comes to just being lovely: Purple_Jester, and Grifth_Se. Their posts have done more to this site than you think.

...when it comes to just plain hip: Hetemti (or however you spell that).

Other than that, I really like everyone...no specifc favorite...not really.

C

Chaos Turtle

Must...not...edit...poll...must...resist...

*whew* That was hard.

DÛke, you had better be joking.

Must...resist...urge...to...kill...

*whew* That was really hard!

Anyhow, I'd like to thank all two of my fans. :p

Oh, and Istanbul, I'm going to guess that #3 is Madonna. Though why anyone would consider her unlikeable is beyond me. :D

D

DÛke

Man, Chaos Turtle, I'm sorry. I wasn't completely joking. Most of your posts, although very cute in nature, have not much in them. ;) Ok, so I'm kinda kidding...but you have to admit, you do let your "great looks" and "amazing intellect" get in the way of expressing the true intellect you may posses. :p

How on earth would anyone hate Madonna!? Seriously...no woman can express herself the way she has. And what man can resist her "openness" about sex? Any woman that has the ability to cause so much sexual controversy is friend of mine. Madonna? HeHAAW...:)

C

Cateran Emperor

So many of us, so little time

Whimsical likely will always be on top of my list. The Weatherlost was good times. (shouts into fading sunset) Whimsy, where are you??? (fade to credits)

Duke is likely my favorite dark poet ever, (at least that's how I see it) but in a good way. Ademis' poetry fills out the spectrum in a happier sort of way.

Gizmo, despite my noted distaste for his style, is entertaining in an evil sort of way. That sort of comic relief is always refreshing, if not necessary ;)

Ransac's unbridled insanity is something that you can't help but be cheered up by, while Spiderman's inherent, um, dopeyness, keeps our spirits high.

Zadok (whom I shall now start calling Fearless Leader just because it sounds funny applying to our GG Fanatic :D ) provides a good source of mediation, as he always maintains a solid sense of neutrality.

There are a whole bunch of other who I know I didn't mention, but just wait until Mindy starts this year's notables, then you'll get your due.

And when the time comes, don't forget poor old Cateran, the local future set spoiler guy ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmm, I never thought of myself that way, CE, but, I see it's probably the best description of me I've read so far.

*Ransac then looks to the sky to make sure Too-koo, the flying bird, isn't going to return.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Chaos Turtle

You know... there's a reason they call me Chaos Turtle...

[color="royal blue"]. o O (Whoever the hell "they" are....)[/color]

D

DÛke

<ponders a bit>

Choas (n.) -
1. A state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order.
2. Any confused, disorderly mass. Example: a chaos of meaningless phrases.

Turtle (n.) -
1. Any reptile of the order Testudines, comprising aquatic and terrestrial species having the trunk enclosed in a shell consisting of a dorsal carapace and a ventral plastron.
2. (Not used technically) An aquatic turtle as distinguished from a terrestrial one.
3. (Slang) A slow, lazy, and/or ugly person.

So, my conclusion is:

You're one of those guys that sits down, drinks 50 beers...has a big oink belly, devouring 6 bags of Doritos over the Sunday Night Football...then if you manage to somehow lift yourself up, you could drive to the nearest local McDeez and buy yourself 10 Big Macs...and you pick up 10 "quick" Jumbo-Dogs from Moe's Diner. You're lazy, slow, and obviously, from that big belly and oink of yours, you're not very good lookin'.

"Choas Turtle" does not reflect how you reflect yourself, Rob, so what's the deal here? :D

(Just kiddin'; I just wanna see a chaotic reaction. :))

C

Chaos Turtle

...except to say that the first definitions given for each entry would come pretty close. :p

Okay, fine... I'll dignify it. But my response will be orderly.

Point by point:
  • I drink only good beer, and only enough to generate a pleasant buzz.
  • My belly is not that big; neither is my @zz.
  • While I do love my Doritos&trade; (especially the new extra-flavor varieties) I have never and will never consume more than one bag in a day. My god man...I'm a Turtle, not a Pig.
  • I do not eat at McD's. Ick. Wendy's is my fast food of choice.
  • Hot dogs are gross. But sometimes I just can't resist...one.
  • I am lazy. You got me there.
  • Not slow though, in any sense of the word. Unless I've had too much, um... what was I saying?
  • You obviously have not been paying attention: I am Dead Sexy. Ask anyone who knows me.
So there. ;)

I

Istanbul

Okay. I'll help.
The hologram is Arnold Rimmer.
The robot is Marvin.

Who does everyone hate in Colorado?

D

DÛke

...a surprisengly "orderly" response, Chaos Turtle. Too bad it went out of order the second you misspelled "...good man..." for "...god man...". :p It all comes down to my main point: very "cute" posts without question. The only difference between you and the average "turtle"? Your responses are always in an "orderly" fashion, to the point where it seems to most people that you posses extreme wit and intellect, when in fact, it's only simple order, topped by some wit, and spiced with some intellect. Order is the main toping.

People, such as myself, enjoy your posts...that's all that matters. :)

C

Chaos Turtle

No, I meant "god." Maybe I should have put a comma in there to make it easier to understand.

My god, man.

Anyhow, you're taunting me. Stop it.

D

DÛke

...(If you think about it, such topics are a "spam" by nature...)

<taunt> <taunt> <taunt>

N

NeuroDeus

Hey guys... we need to put up a list of "pretty-active posters" ahh and what happend to Duke's post count... He was at ~1200 once...