and find that most of the fun in the game has gone pretty much to high level
competition. Obviously some like it and some don't. We have taken action and
created a site call www.magiccampus.com for the more casual player, please
contact the webmaster there.
ksa@magiccampus.com

He should be able to address your needs the best. If there is anything you need
me to do for you, feel free to contact me. I will even host a little website
for you to put out occasional press release or represent your organization and
give you a permanent address. Let me know?

I will contact him today thanking him for helping us. What else should I tell him?

I remain
The Baron

I feel like dancing ...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
That would be really cool if we got a website there. More credibility. As long as we get CGI. :)

*does a little jig*
-mike

B

Baron Sengir

Okay, I sent him a note of thanks and told him I'd get back to him once I'd talked to you guys. I also sent the letter to the magic campus.

COUNCIL MEMBERS!

What is our next plan of action? Do we sit for awhile and wait to see what comes of the letters or do we want to get all this stuff done now and hope a lot of people see the letter?

I

igfett

I say we put the page up ASAP. It will be harder if we have a ton of members when we try to do it. if we put it up now with a list of current members, and just add to it as we get more members, it will be easier.
right now we don't need anything more than homepage with a link to these BBS, a link to the poll, and a link to a list of members.

N

nekrataal

We should get it started right away. My only concern is who will work on it. We can all help in creative design, but I think only one guy should be actually making it.

Ferret

Staff member
WOW!!! David Doust wrote to us....cool, he wants to help us. This rules.

<I'll just sit here in a state of shock for a moment>

Well, I think the faster the better...having a group like New Wave behind us could mean really good things!

-ferret

"...hmmm, more ideas..."

N

nekrataal

I can work on a logo. I've got Paint Shop Pro and some other goodies that can make really cool graphics. Everyone send your designs to the hotmail accounts so we can decide which will do best.

Plus, with me, Ed, and Young Jedi with web experience, we should be able to get a really good site going.

Ferret

Staff member
Hmmm, How about a really big C and then asual Players Alliance in smaller letters... maybe some wacky gothic letters...

...or to make a more "casual" look we could try some comic-book like characters...

just my 2¢

-ferret

"...Tony, you are the man!"

I

igfett

how about using the magic script? you know, what they use on the cards. it's available on the net somewhere, I have it and could send it (ICQ) to someone if they wanted it

B

Baron Sengir

Thank you, Ferret. I try my best. :)

I am meeting with Child of Gaea in about ten minutes. If we can think of something cool, we'll post it here.

I remain
The Baron

... Cause we got the tools, and we got the talent!

N

nekrataal

I've got the magic font and countless others. I'll make a bunch of different designs and let you guys choose what is cool. I'll try and have them all in by tonight.

I

igfett

OK nekrataal, that sounds good. send them to the email. also, check your email, and respond to my offer

Ferret

Staff member
Nifty. I'll check first thing in the morning...must get Road Runner. Must get Road Runner!

-ferret

"...this is so exciting!"

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I've got entirely TOO many graphics programs. :) Photoshop, painter 5, bryce 3d.. that should be enough.. Anyway, I'll work on a logo... and stuff.

-mike, (I think I've run out of these lines here)

N

nekrataal

Good, between the two of us we should be able to get some real quality graphics. I probably won't be done until late tonight, though.

Z

Zadok001

I never responded to it, but Young Jedi came up w/ a cool idea on the Dojo a while back. He said we should end our posts with a special quote, which would, IMHO, add a personal flavor to our web site as well.

I'm no writer, I can't come up w/ anything. But Ferret has an amazing ability to come up w/ stuff off the top of his head... Any ideas?

--Zadok001, aka Greater Good fanatic

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
The quote is a great idea, but we should still sign w/ "CPA" or "Casual Players Alliance". If we do do that, I think Ferret would be great at coming up with lines. Ferret, you got an opinion?

-mike

N

nekrataal

The quote idea is cool. I'm all for it. I'm sure I could think up a couple and Ferret should be able to too. I mean the guy has 300+ dojo posts all with different quotes. That is simply amazing.

On another note, the dojo board moderator emailed me and said that he would be working on a bad traders forum for everyone over there. We can still put one up here no problem, though. Let me know if thats what we still want.

I

igfett

nope, we don't need a bad trader forum here, if the dojo will finaly make one. we'll just wait for theirs

N

nekrataal

You're right. The fact that he replied is great, but he is offering to put up a website and help out how he can! This is too cool.
We've got new wave behind us, I can feel the power now!