Questions for MTOA

B

BigBlue

Elves must be pretty anti beast right about now....

Thanks to all for your diligence in waiting.... It actually helps me a lot as far as tracking who I've sent draws to.

And getting to send the draw early ensures that you won't be delayed waiting for your draw...

This is going fairly smooth... I still think that Counters would be a nightmare in this format... having to wait for one or two players every play to decide if you get to go or not... 1 on 1 they aren't bad, but in MP with our lag, it would make this an arduous game.

J

Jigglypuff

You know something, train? I am still extremely upset with that Crater Hellion thing. Prepare to face the teeth and claws!

And I also have a question and I don't really care if you know that I have it. What should I do when I want to play my Crazed Firecat?

Crazed Firecat
{5}{R}{R}
Creature -- Cat
4/4
When Crazed Firecat comes into play, flip a coin until you lose a flip. Put a +1/+1 counter on Crazed Firecat for each flip you win.

How are we going to handle the flips?

(- Steve -)
I'm only 58 posts from 1000!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I would say PM Bigblue with about 5 choices of the flip and he can flip a coin until he no longer matches your choices. If he matches all five :eek: , he'll let you know he needs more.

B

BigBlue

Spidey or I will make trains play tomorrow after Azreal as train won't be available.

I have tomorrow off from work as well, but will sporadically check in from home. Also, Monday is a Holiday for me and I won't be on then either.

But, I will have my spreadsheet at home, and will PM draws as turns go by... I know a couple plays may happen over this period, though others don't access from home...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I am also off on Monday for the holiday, so the game will probably grind to a halt when it's my turn :)

J

Jigglypuff

I am going to be gone this weekend, but I will be here on Monday.

(- Steve -)

R

rkoelsch

Now who is off Monday is mute if you guys see the light and repent. Worshipping at the feet of Angels is good(besides every once in a while you can look up their gown:eek: ) ;)

B

BigBlue

Do we have our first tribal extinction? Have the Kitties all been picked off by a Nassssty Angel?

R

rkoelsch

Okay, now people will learn not to scoff at some scantily clad women.:D

B

BigBlue

Yeah, well when Serra Says Lite Tastes Great and Akroma says Lite is Less Filling, give me a call, I want to see that battle.

:D :D :D :D :D

B

BigBlue

OK, since this round is winding down (or at least it seems that way.) . . .

What needs to change in the next go round?

What needs to stay the same?

Should I allow Counterspells? I figured it would take too long waiting between every spell, but if you feel otherwise let us know.

Tribes seems to work well, and is fun. With restricted counterspells, we should keep to mostly creature based decks imho... Combo decks not concerned with counters would be too powerful...

Now that we see the aweinspring power of angel's, perhaps we'll be better prepared...

It is bizarre seeing everyones hands and knowing their draws... and not being able to share... But, I'd love to run this again.

lemme know.

T

train

I'm all up for it... Tribal would be cool... In fact I'd use some of the new legions just for my tribal deck...:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind tribes and if we can change our decks, that's cool.

People just have to be aware of what cards can do since a coupld of us were caught unawares... :)

I wouldn't mind draft or sealed either.

R

rkoelsch

I like tribes. I had a god draw though. It usually never works this well. Pretty good that I only have 1 Radiant in the deck. But I will play whatever.