Questions for MTOA

R

rkoelsch

Once the game starts it will be confusing enough without questions posted in it.

so my question this is FFA but is there a range?

B

BigBlue

Good Idea (and I'd thought of this earlier but hadn't proposed it yet). I think it might work best if people kept chatter in another thread...

But no, there is not a range. It is FFA, all the way around... Also, it is last man standing, not first kill wins...

B

BigBlue

Say Spidey... It won't let me send out a PM quicker than 60 seconds... I guess that isn't normally going to be a problem, but for the early hands I'm going to send them quickly.... says the Admin won't let me send since I sent one within 60 seconds...

B

BigBlue

If someone misses their deadline... if their turn is crucial (like first turn or when they are on their deathbed) should I play their hand, or pass them (having them draw and discard)...

I'm certain AZ will make his play b4 11:35(MST) tomorrow. he was on quite a bit this AM, I just didn't get him his hand in time.... But I want to know the players concensus for the future. I stated earlier I'd assume it was untap, draw, go. But what if they have to discard? I'm not comfortable with discarding for them (of course it is odd that I would feel more comfortable making a play ... )

Also, I didn't get all the timezones... some of you have loaded locations in, but I'm curious what timezones you're in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I am in the EST.

I don't mind giving them another day; it's not like we need to finish at a certain time. But on the other hand, I know what it's like to run a game and people are unable to follow the preset schedule and don't notify you. So draw and random discard is fine too.

Basically whatever the group decides :)

I don't have work tomorrow (Friday) so I will be unable to be on then. After 4:30 PM EST today, I'll next be on Monday.

So you can do the discard thing for me (or just draw if I don't have to discard) if I forget to PM you an advance move.

Oh, can everyone "copy" my first post and keep everyone's turns and stats in their post? It's going to be hard to keep track of what everyone has in 5 individual posts and you have to keep scrolling up to find out what people have (at least, I think it'll be hard :) )

R

rkoelsch

I am also EST
I have no problem with you playing my turn if I am not available. can you also play a land. It may not mean much to the others but I can't miss any land drops.

T

train

I PM-ed my play to BigBlue just so you all wouldn't have to wait on me...:rolleyes:

B

BigBlue

Do you want me to continue sending the draws early?

Some of you are reading your cards ahead of time... It isn't really in the spirit of the game...

I don't want to get in the way of the play, which is why I send them early, but players should wait until their turn... I wouldn't want that foreknowledge to affect play.

Otherwise, if you all don't mind, then you can all look ahead of time... but I thought we were trying to keep it close to real...

:)

R

rkoelsch

Habit I guess I just always open PM's. I will stop now. Not that it has helped me so far.

T

train

In my case it hasn't mattered any... but I can wait to open until my turn...

Not a problem...

R

rkoelsch

so it appears we know the tribes

Angels
Cats
Dwarves
Elves
Big Bad Beasties

All pretty tame except for you know who ;)

R

rkoelsch

Train nothing personal but I like being in front and don't need a reset.:D