question for CPA members

F

fuzzy510

It appears that Almindhra is using the CPA as a dating service again...:D :D :D

D

Duster

Near Syracuse if any of you know where that is.
I'm about 1.5 hours from Almindhra, and I guess lilpinhead too :)

O

olwen

Born in Singapore. Going back there for three weeks in 4 days time.

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Almindhra
What???...Never!!!...

I gotta man...
Yeah, sure you do, Almindhra. That's what you said the last 27 times I caught you using the CPA for a dating service.

A

Almindhra

I was never, ever using the CPA to get some bootay...

I can't help it if I'm the most irresistible Magic gal out there...;)...

Killer Joe

Ransac: Marietta High School has one of the best marching bands in the country, know anyone in that band?

Almindhra: Hi. :)

Istanbul: I have relatives that live in Richardson, TX-Is that anywhere near you?

A

arhar

I was born in Moscow, Russia, then I moved to Israel, and for the last 3.5 years I live in Brooklyn, NY, USA :)

X

xreemer

Originally posted by Daggertooth
I was born in Orem, But I moved a long distance, (generaly speaking, when people in my area move its usualy down the street or around the block. alwayse in the same city or just adjacent from it.) 30 miles, to the tiny town of American Fork. Its a great place with giant fields behind my house. A small streem in a little hollow. And cows and horses are everywhere. You'd have to get used to the cow smell. :)

Daggertooth
I'm hailing from American Fork as well but I wouldn't say it's tiny and I don't know what Chris, aka Daggertooth (if he's going to spoil my name, I'll spoil his), is talking about when he mentions the cow smell. Frankly, He isn't much of an authority when it comes to smelling and there aren't many farms around. There is nothing to do here though.

D

Daggertooth

Hey! At least we have almost all the major food Chains down town. I should know, I've worked at most of them.

And it is a small town.

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

But all you can do at the food chains is eat! after you're done there, there's nothing else to do. And It's comparitively a large city . . . for Utah.

[this is really xreemer, I don't know how he accesed my account]

D

Daggertooth

*for the record, somehow xreemer accidently accessed my account. I don't know how, It may have been a computer I used before. We both go to the same college and use the Public computers. so the one just above me is xreemer.*

American Fork is only big if you compare it to the towns in Emery County. Although your right about there being nothing to do.

Daggertooth

M

MrXarvox

I was born in Chile, but my family returned to the U.S. about 3 months afterwards so I don't remember any of it.

I now live in the large but sparsely populated area of Parkton, in the northern part of Baltimore County, MD. I'm within walking distance of Pennsylvania.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If you're on public computers from school or the library or whatever, be sure to log out! We've already had a couple of incidents of people using other's accounts...

E

Ertai

I live in portland(beaverton), oregon. Near zadok, duel, nameilus and some others who don't frequent these forums quite as much.

L

LlanowarGoblin

I have spent most of my life here in Saint John, New Brunswick. For those of you not in the know it is in the eastern portion of Canada (referred to as the Maritimes) very close to Maine.

T

train

The great Country of Texas!!!

Welcome to the Capital Punishment State Ya'll!!!

J

Jigglypuff

Since train resurrected the thread, I'll post here too.

I was born in South Korea. I was adopted and moved to Loveland, CO. We moved to Florida for a while but we came back here to Loveland before I started school. Now I'm going to college in Greeley, CO.

(- Steve -)