question for CPA members

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:rolleyes:

I accidently deleted the original thread, so I'm starting it up again.

I believe the question was: Where are you from?

I'm from Baltimore, MD.

You can see my titles are well-deserved... :rolleyes: again...

D

Daggertooth

I was born in Orem, But I moved a long distance, (generaly speaking, when people in my area move its usualy down the street or around the block. alwayse in the same city or just adjacent from it.) 30 miles, to the tiny town of American Fork. Its a great place with giant fields behind my house. A small streem in a little hollow. And cows and horses are everywhere. You'd have to get used to the cow smell. :)

Daggertooth

S

Sidar Jabari

Started in a quaint little Villiage in Cam, Gloucesterhire (In England but near the border to Wales if you have an atlas!)

Now in the Big City (Puny by American stanadrds!) of Birmingham which is pretty much in the middle of England for those of you who don't know.

Hope that wasn't too boring for you!

A

Almindhra

Spidey...Are you stupid???...How could you have done that!...

Well, I think lilpinhead replied, but now I can't see it...So hi lilpinhead...Where do you go to school, blah blah blah...Do we know each other?...Do you go to local tourneys around here?

C

cbearsbro

Originally from sunny California. Now in sunny Florida. Hmmm... I sense a theme here ;) Guess I'm solar powered :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Stupid" is such a strong word, let's just stick with Dopey...

I was trying to use an admin feature that lets you selectively delete posts in a thread and instead of deleting one and keeping the rest, I did the opposite.

Oops...

He did reply to you and said something like "Were you talking to me?"

D

DÛke

...born in Iraq, in the Middle East.

...lived in Jordan.

...moved to France.

...moved to Canada...

...currently staying in the United States.

...moving to Japan in the possible future.

L

lilpinhead

Hey Almindhra
! so im gonna figue that you really were talking to me..i wasnt sure..im kind of a moron..hehe. So, i live in binghamton New York and i went to Binghamton High School...but i graduated last september....now i just work full time....im waiting to save enough money up to go to college. (im going for Massage Therapy) umm...as far as local tournaments go...i sometimes play at Fat Cat Books...ever heard of it? but other than that i just play big games with 10 + people at my house every other week...but this sunday i havea little tournament type thingie going on. ok, thats all for now....

P.S.- I know i may have gotten a little bit off-topic...IM SORRY.....DONT EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Rando

On a blustedry fall day in 1975, the world was blessed with my birth.

The heavens opened and the angels smiled and all of the cute furry creatures of the forest came to rest outside my hospital window, singing the praises of...

...forget it.

The Kansas City area of western Missouri, USA.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Anyone got a Klonapin?

A

Almindhra

My bf graduated from there in '98...Did you ever go to the "Magic Circle"?...And yup, I know Fat Cats, we go there sometimes to buy packs, singles, D&D crap and all that...Do you have a pic or something?...

Hmm, this is all really weird...I wondered if anyone from our area would be on here besides me...Nice to vitually meet 'ya...;)...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Hey, what a coincidence, Spidey, I too am from Baltimore, MD so is MrXarvox

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I, fuzzy, K9Archmage, and TURD CUTTER!!!, live in Maryland, in the county closest to Washington, D.C. We all live in various places in this county (Montgomery County). We're all about 40 minutes away from Baltimore (on average).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
But don't sweat it Spidey. :D

I'm from Brookfield, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. Anybody here heard of our zoo?

Hey, I just noticed ErinPuff is from Philly. Have you ever met Mike (Ed Sullivan) IRL? He lives around there too.

Maybe you 2 should get together... :cool:

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
I, fuzzy, K9Archmage, and TURD CUTTER!!!, live in Maryland, in the county closest to Washington, D.C. We all live in various places in this county (Montgomery County). We're all about 40 minutes away from Baltimore (on average).
He's lying. TICM is really from Kalamazoo, MI. :D :D :D