product of my boredom...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Serrut can singlehandedly destroy all artifacts any player controls. Maybe you should edit it.

BTW, I'm sorry I haven't started Cyraria yet but I will soon.

B

Bob

Teria WWUR
Creature-Rebel Legend
First Strike
Whenever Teria deals damage to a creature or player, you may choose to either draw a card or have Teria deal double damage this turn.
3/1

i'm bored...no more cards i can think of

B

Bob

Ret Uruj, Archmage RR5
Creature-Wizard Legend
T: Search your library for a sorcery or instant card and remove it from the game.
All cards removed from the game this way may be played by tapping Ret Uruj
6/2

Complete Purity WWW
Sorcery
Destroy all tokens.

Train 10
Artifact
All creatures you control gain +1/+1, haste, first strike and trample.
Sacrifice Train: All creatures you control are unblockable and gain +3/+3 and haste until end of turn.

Trinity* 2WB
Creature-Assassin Legend
First Strike
Whenever Trinity deals damage to a creature, destroy that creature.
Whenever Trinity deals damage to a player, destroy target creautre that player controls.
4/2

*This character is named after a character in my D&D cyraria campaign who named his character Trinity after his Diablo character which is in turn named after the girl from the Matrix. And yes, he is a male player playing a female character.

T

train

These "Bob" cards aren't too bad... Is there a name for the set?

B

Bob

It's called Cyraria and is about a war between the South Cyrarian rebels fighting the evil North Cyrarians, which takes place on the continent of Cyraria in the world of Lanikai.
White and Red are usually rebels, while Blue and Black are usually Cyrarians. Green is usually neutral or the Vigenians, who are allied with the rebels. The Red and Blue Islanders are allied with the Cyrarians.

I have an online RPG based on it, a D&D campaign and I'm working on a novel.