• Furnace of Rath (FOIL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scalpelexis (FOIL)

• Pulse of the Forge (FOIL)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Silent Specter (FOIL)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • None of these prizes would motivate me to enter a contest.

• Total voters
D

DarthFerret

I meant, where are you gonna post the rules/topics ... will it be on the posting board? Or will it be an article itself? Or will it be somewhere else that I am unaware of?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
DarthFerret said:
I meant, where are you gonna post the rules/topics ... will it be on the posting board? Or will it be an article itself? Or will it be somewhere else that I am unaware of?
See "The Winning Combination" on the front page.

Turgy, remember that ametuers borrow, professionals steal...... :D

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman said:
How's this going turgy22? Are you getting "a lot" of entries?
Not really. I received one entry about three days after the article got posted and nothing since. I'm hoping things pick up before the end of the month, but if not, I'm certainly not ashamed to post the sole entry I received. I probably won't try to run any more contests, though. I thought this one was interesting and open-ended enough to warrant at least 10 entries, so if I don't reach that number, I'll be disappointed.

D

DarthFerret

I am going to enter my own submission, but I am working a lot, and my fiance's car broke, so I have to fix that first...should be in by next week or so...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'm working on it, but haven't written an article for like 12 years.
Ugh....... and the combo wasn't exactly right.
Should have one by the deadline.
1000 words? hehe I am struggling...... Just need the right motivation........

Procrastination...... well, it worked in college.......
Guess I need to try a little harder........

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac didn't submit. I actually got a handful of submissions. I think it was hrothmar (Rudger Menger) who submitted that first article. The winner was Evan DeBack (I think he goes by Evan_D here, Xepel at MTGS.) He picked Cranial Extraction. I also got articles from Mooseman, Orgg, Bill Brown (forget his handle, if he had one) and someone who didn't give me his name.

B

BigBlue

I'm voting none - because I don't need a prize... it's all about the glory of Victory!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'm old (that I can't remember).

So why's Ransac bringing this whole thing up? We got a winner, we got articles... maybe he needs some goat and paddle treatment.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I brought it up.... because I wanted to win and asked if I did. I know I didn't submit anything, but thought that maybe, just maybe, I'd win anyway. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man