Prince RXI vs. Riva Iron-grip in a No.1 Contender match

M

menolikeygurus

*cough* ok..youuuu wannn playy duurttttty.....I cannn playy durtttttty too, ifff I wasnn looos too muh blood...I think I can...yes...:eats several hot dogs: :wound heals up: HAHAHAHAAHHA my super healing hot dogs will help me....

time for me to get serious...:eek:pens walker:...NOW ITS ON!!!

:triple flip, with a double axle, ending with 4 simultaneous walker shots to the face and upper body:

Announcer:That was a great move by menolikeygurus...thats gonna leave a mark!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE BUY A HOT DOG!!!!

P

Prince RXI

aaa... Meno, Meno, Meno, that hurts.

*RXI pulls out "RXI's Hailstone Scalpel Zwienhander" and promptly cuts a hole in Menolikeygurus' hot dog bag. The hotdogs disappear, but $47.75 suddenly appears in his hand.*

They were good, but you know what I REALLY am in the mood for?

*RXI pulls out a "Full Rejuvanation Potion" and drinks in to the dregs*

*RXI's power goes to max*

Now try some!

*RXI pulls out another potion and tosses it to Menolikeygurus*

I like to play fairly. But after this, the fight really starts.

*Meno drinks the potion and is fully powered*

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*With that, RXI Whirlwinds into Meno and Meno is hit 3 times of 10 shots.*

Now you try something.

:DPrince RXI, is very happy to fight for real once again:D

M

menolikeygurus

well, at least you arent a push over...thanks for the purchase by the way..TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

now...back to the battle...

reeling from 30% of what was thrown at me...

that kinda hurt, but hey soon I will be menolikeyprinceRXIcausehewasmeantomeandireallyreallydontlikeit..

while you are trying to comprehend my new name....

utilizing the power wheelchair (given to me by ransac)....Its a drive by whacking!!!!!!

P

Prince RXI

*Menolikeygurus rides bye RXI and smacks RXI square in the face with his broken Hotdog Bag*

AAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT HURT YOU BUNGHOLE!!!

*While RXI wasn't liking, Meno pulled out 1 last hotdog, puts relish and mustard on it, and shoves it down RXI's throat.*

*RXI promptly gags and throws up, on Menolikeygurus!!!*

That was NASTY man!!! Why you go and waste a perfectly good hotdog on relish and mustard?!?!?!

*RXI throws 10 ransid gas bottles at Meno. The bottles break right on Meno's head and he is doused with the smell of 400K rotten eggs all roled into 1. No matter how harm he tries, Meno can't rid himself of the smell, and he starts to choke.*

Good thing I have naseal filters in :p:D:rolleyes::D:p haha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

*Meno throws himself on the closest person, who turns out to be nutsac (the nutless)*

Prince RXI, is running from the stench even though he has naseal filters in!!!

M

menolikeygurus

ah, but you forget that I am immune to such stenches as I have dealt with some equally if not more putrid materials in the construction of my hot dogs...wait, shouldnt have said that...

as price tries to get away from the smell my hot dog bag fills up and I race after you with my trusty wheelchair...

WANT MORE RELISH?!?!?!

here..have a double hotdog w/ relish, saurkraut, mustard, anchovies, and plaster of paris!!!!

:shoves above described hotdog down princes throat:

:clobbers prince upside his head w/ 78 walker shots:

prince lies motionless on the ground...the stench clears...a bird chirps and someone in the stands farts...

P

Prince RXI

*Menolikeygurus then notices that RXI melts away and disappears. RXI falls down from his hiding place and, with his Hailstone Scalpel, cuts off Meno's right arm (the one holding his bag of hot dogs).*

*Little did Meno know that the RXI he had been beating up was actually a decoy made from pure magic!!!*

For your defacing of a great food you will now feel my rath!!!

*20 ravens, 20 wolves, 20 dire wolves, and 5 BIG @$$ Grizzly bears appear. 3 different spirits appear and float high above the arena, RXI and his minions start to glow both red and yellow and sprout thorns from their skin and armor. 3 different colored vines sprout from the ground and RXI splits in two equally mastered and powered forces!!! Meno suddenly is trapped in a cage of solid bone. RXI's animal minions and one of the RXIs all start to poke Meno through the bars. A grizzly grabs Meno by the throat and starts to smash him on the bars, ceiling, and ground. Meno is now bleeding from the mouth, nuts, and brain (WOW!!! I didn't even know he HAD one!!!). Meno is released from the cage and dropped. RXI's minions all come back and stand behind him.*

Prince RXI, Now it is your turn:D :eek: :cool: :p :cool: :eek: :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Little did Prince RXI know that during this whole battle, RXI was standing upside-down with his head in a bucket of piranha fish.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

menolikeygurus

that was my arm!!!!

o well, fits hot dogs to shoulder and they mutate into a fully functional arm....

I dont have a brain so it cant bleed, instead, i have a dog who tells me what to do, but he is invisible cause he is imaginary and has parvo so he'll throw up on you every now and then...dont sweat it, it'll pass...

the bleeding stops and prince is stil screaming from the piranha bites and after finally getting out of the bucket there are approx. 234543453424553453542432426590670756445327690575709843702374290387420974029874092.45 piranhas still attached to his face and upper torso...

a hot dog is planted to prince's legs and BOOM...prince is suddenly 2 feet tall :)

as for the crap loads of creatures comming towards me right now...here want a hot dog nice bears...go fetch...

all of the animals fall off the cliff after the hot dogs...(i didnt even know there was a cliff)

D

Dementia

Haven't you beat him yet Meno? GO FOR THE JUGULAR!!! THE JUG-U-LAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

In other words: I want Meno to win:)

Better finish this in under 8 days!!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

what is this jugular you speak of?

dementia points..

I grap princes arm...o, farther up...grabs his shoulder...farther?....grabs head...lower?.....grabs collar bone...higher?....grabs chin....lower?...grabs neck....here?.....grabs jugular and pulls it out of prince...

here ya go dementia...:)

P

Prince RXI

*all the while, RXI is sitting in his room on the computer and is oblivios of what is happening to his magically summoned twin self. Then RXI pulls down one of the many holes that are just floating in mid-air around his room. RXI enters the hole and comes out on the other side, the Battlearena. He looks down and notices that is summoned twin is being killed and decides to help. RXI pulls out RXI's ShadowVault Sentence Lance and chants the spell infused with it -Armageddon- and aims it... AT HIS SUMMONED TWIN!!! The fake RXI is blown to smithereens and the balance is once again restored, there is only one RXI. RXI then goes back in the hole and returns to his room.*

Prince RXI,... is not here:p:rolleyes: :p

M

menolikeygurus

wha? where did everybody go?

damn....:eats hotdog:

waits...

waits...

hey...a penny! :) :)

M

menolikeygurus

actually, prince...i gotta go on monday for 2 months, so i concede, good match, although I believe you would have won in the end anyway

R

Riva Iron-Grip

I'M BACK!!!!!!! SUP EVERYBODY? DANG, LOTS OF STUFF HAS HAPPENED HERE SINCE I'VE LEFT. SORRY, YA KNOW, SCHOOL AND DA LIKE, PLUS GIRLS AND RAVIN. SO.........LETS KILL!!!! YA KNOW HOW I LIKE MEEH KILLIN. WELL, I'LL SIT HERE TILL SOMEONE DECIDES TO BE BRAVE AND COME AT MEEH. !!!!! :D