Presidential Joke

Killer Joe

Carson: "It was so cold last night..."
Audience response: "HOW COLD WAS IT?"
Carson: "It was so cold last that I saw a politician with his hands in his OWN pocket." :D

T

train

To whom should the US listen?...

We still carry the biggest stick - and now it's nuclear powered...;)

M

mythosx

when i saw the name of this thread I thought you were commenting on Bush's presidency. I can see I was wrong. Although i agree with The Rev in saying europe has always looked down upon us, I would have to side with saying Bush did make Europe hate us. Nay he managed to piss off the entire world within the first year of presidency. First off calling everyone who he did not like a terrorist is the same thing as a 14 year old saying everyone is gay. He did this officially by adding North Korea and others to an official list of terrorist threats. What does this mean? It means that the world bank will not lend them money to use for what they need to do IE. improve economies. What does that mean? It means they get desperate and they hate us. Secondly, why piss off the largest communist country by taking away most favored nation status? Lastly, we broke away from the non-nuclear proliferation treaty (I'm not sure thats the official name) by developing the 'missle Shield' which only has 12% effiency. Sigh. I really don't like him. Since when did making more nukes ever protect a single person from getting one nuke? There are already enough nukes to coat this planet over twice...Whats the point in making more? And that lousy missle shield works less efficiently than an old school arqbus...awesome....

T

train

The more nukes you own - the more you can sell to other countries...;)

No matter what comes out of this presidency, it's better than gore could do, and will be better than kerry could do...

M

mythosx

really? you think so? I dunno about that? to be honest America has enjoyed relative safety in the knowledge that we won't be nuked since Reagan or a little before that. Now, Since Bush 2 came along the fear has reopened. The only thing that really stops anyone from threatening us with nukes again is the fact that no ohter country has a closer shot at us over the north pole than russia did. Bush is a poopie pants... hahaha...but seriously, with such a prominent position, with the brightest minds in the country writing for him. The best he could come up with was AXIS OF EVIL? I don't know kerry and I don't know Gore. I know Bush jr. is a wad.

C

chocobo_cid

I can rest in the security in that I won't have to decide this issue. I won't turn 18 until the end of November. My first election year will be against Clinton in ot eight.