Posting

W

Whimsical

Mister Yellowjacket sir ... I believe that a sense of humor is the most important of all the senses ... though a sixth sense about money matters would be nice... :D

C

Cateran Emperor

I've posted quite a bit here, usually between 7-10 posts a day. I'm just about solid in the 2nd rank, as I spend a lot of time with deck help (and alos my endless scouring and reporting of invasion stuff)

SKIZZIK!!!!!!! Wait, that had no reason to be there at all :confused:

N

Namielus

I'm the new guy with about 10-13 posts a day and I hope to keep it up for a while.

And I think I don't bring anything hear but maybe some sound advice... if you could only be forced to belive that. :D

D

DÛke

...I don't really care if people like me or not, example: YOU! I don't even WANT you to like me. I don't care about your opinion about me, since, I found out that your opinion about most people is wrong and too judgemental. You don't get it! I don't CRAVE for people to like me, example: YOU! But when someone hates me for a long time, I would like to find out why. I don't know why you dislike me Almindhra; do you see me carring like I cared for Mr. P's opinion? HECK no! You know why? Because, you, unlike Mr.P, judge everyone too quickly and too sharply: you don't give them a chance. Mr. P, however, has good intellectuality; he has made some good commets, and some bad ones, just like everyone else. He has something that I call a "personality". You do have a personality, though, it's not the kind I "crave", if you know what I mean.

You are just a plain mean person, that's all, and I would really hate it if I have to meet you any day of my life. I rather die.

[Edited by DÛke on September 8th, 2000 at 11:08 PM]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Duke,
she is just a mean person to you. I can understand, by your posts you remind me of a really annoying kid i know but no one be be as annoying as him so next to him your actually very pleasant. Godhand3(who rarely posts on here) will know who i'm talking about.

D

DÛke

...not just to me, but to more than I.

I know she's just really mean towards me, but she's known to be mean to others; not just me.
She's Almindhra though: one of a kind, you gotta like her.

By the way Apollo, I'm not a kid.

D

Duel

Not a fair exampkle here. I'm, the tiop poster, and a relatively new guy.

C

Cerberus

I just joined yesterday night and I already have 20 or so posts

M

Multani

I'm the type of guy that posts 2-3 posts everyday.
I can post really good suggestions but I can also pam alot. It depends on my moods. I seem to have lost my touch in the decks section.

DUke: Almindhra is a girl. You don't argue with girls. If you don't like her, then keep her at arm's distance. I stopped fighting girls a loooonnnng time ago. I learned the hard way. When girls get irrational, there's not a thing you can do. If you have half an ounce of sense, just take my advice. I'm not condoning her actions. It just that sometimes, it's better to just ignore someone, rather than argue with them.

Alminhdra: Lay off DUke a bit. He's a nice guy. Fast judgements are never accurate. It takes time to know someone. You have relied on the fact that your previous judgements are right, and you have allowed that to blind you. I don't expect you two to be friends. Just be relatively civillized. I'd hate to see massive personal flamefights on the board. :D

C

Cateran Emperor

Thank you Multani. Someone had to try and break these two apart :D

An additional note for DUke: trust me, it won't do you any good to argue with a female. It simply doesn't work. I don't argue with my GF, I simply tolerate or ignore her whims if they're as trivial as some of the things you're arguing about. Attempting to argue just leaves us both pointlessly mad. Ignoring is much better ;)

And I can't make a note for Almindhra, since I'm not a girl and thus can't speak from experience like I can with DUke. That's up to one of our other resident ladies

[steps aside]

D

Duel

Of course not. Females are beyond logic.
[me] ducks[/me]
God, I love teasing the feminazis!
I post about 10-12 per day, I guess. mostly in one visit, about 11:00 pm. Which explains the quality of my posting. Or lack thereof.

A

Almindhra

Again, I totally missed this post...What has it turned into?...I'm not even going to post some big long rant...Its nonsense running in circles like this...And Duke, I don't give a flying sh*t of what you think of me...I'm not going to post about you or towards you anymore, and I would advise you to do the same...