Posting

D

dw51688

I just joined a few weeks ago. But about how much did you people post when you first joined as in from when you joined to about 8 weeks after joining.

D

Darsh

I've only been here 10 days, already got 137 posts so I average 13.7 posts a day.

Z

Zadok001

I've been here since the dawn of time. :) I haven't a clue how much I've posted based on any time frame, I go from posting twenty times in a day to twice a week on occassion...

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

I've been here for just over 2 months. I introduced you to the CPA Dennis and you never thanked me. Thats annoying.:mad: If you wanna know Dennis my exact average posts per day is:
4.8333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 you get the picture 3 goes on for all eternity.
Sorry i coulden't put the line over the three and be scientific Dennis.

D

DÛke

...but I posted about 300 posts in 3 or 4 days:)!
I don't know what gotten over me! I'm I too crazy with the CPA or what? I don't know, maybe I was over excited to see my older friends here or something. I don't know. Most of my posts were spamming though, but hey, we are all casual players here, and like I've said in tons of other threads: life is all about fun, fun, fun and even more fun. Live it up:).

A

Almindhra

Key word there: spamming...I've been here since, April?...I don't know...I'm not sure what I average exactly...But I don't spam...And I'm proud of myself because of that...I also don't have another aliace on here...( I can't believe how many people here do )...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've been here since the early morn of time and I can probably guess that after 2 months my posts were in the late 100-200 range. Of course, the number of people was smaller (I think just barely 100+ members, probably 10-20 active) and there were no BATTLE BOARDS or off-topic forums so posts were not quite taking the windy paths they do today.

N

nanokill

hi , i have been on since the 18th of august, so i have been on about 19 days

i have posted only a few deck ideas and mostly just give suggestions, but what got me over a 100 addition posts is the continuing funny threads in the off topic and the battle arena threads:rolleyes:

D

DÛke

...there's 3 types of people in the CPA, those who are serious all the time, god help them. There are those who are humerous, funny, and give great suggestions and has great points, god bless them. And, finally, there are those who do nothing BUT joke around and have almost never posted a good suggestion, a good deck, or something that is in some whay about Magic.

You and I, Nanokill, fall somewhere between the 2nd and the 3rd rule, but are no where near the 1st rule. We sometimes tilt towards the 2nd and sometimes towards the 3rd, but never have tilted greatly to only one of them; we are mostly in between:).

Those who are stuck up on the 1st level need to cheer up and realize that this is nothing BUT a discussion board, for god's sake, a CASUAL players' discussion board! Make a joke between now and then, be silly for a second. Just chill out:).

Those who are stuck up on the 2nd level are the perfectest of the perfect, like Zadok and YellowJacket: humorous, yes serioous, funny, yet has a good point to make almost all the time:).

Those who are stuck up on the 3rd level need to realize that although this IS a casual player's place, it is a PLACE where suggestions could be made, and decks could be built, help to be lended, and support to be given, so maybe you guys (whoever you are:)) should be serious onece in a life time:).

Personally, I think you Almindhra, while a great person, you judge people too quickly. If I was as bad as you think, why would I have friends here at the CPA? Why do I post here all the time? Why don't I go back to MTGnews?:), you see, I know you aren't into me all that great, but other's are, and I'm more than thankful for that, and that's why I'm still here:).

A

arhar

I've been here before Spiderman and only have 300 something posts. :( I guess I do have a life ;) Just kidding there. Seriously, I wish I had the time to spend here at CPA - but alas, college sucks :( I can only post from time to time.... but I read almost everything, and although there's a lot more spam now that it used to be, number of people that post intelligent things has also increased. What can I say, CPA rules!

A

Almindhra

Yes, I do judge people quickly...And most likely I'm right...And what do I care if other people like you?...Thats all you're about...You crave for people to like you...But, I'm not going to get into that...I think I've talked about that before with you, and you don't understand it all, so I won't waste my typing...

T

Thrash Golem

i post from 0 a day to like 6 a day. ive been here since july but i posted once and now im a more heavy poster.

T

Thrash Golem

geez, youve never drank turkey before have you? its western chinese derivative of african boar chants

W

Whimsical

I'm a rather sporadic poster here at the CPA ... sometimes 10 or more in a night when a lot of topics just DEMAND a reply from moi ... and sometimes none at all (usually when I'm feeling too bummed out out).

And according to mister Duke sir's classifications ... that'd make moi fall into the 3rd category of nonsensical posters. <smiles and shrugs> What's life without a little variety in it to spice it up, eh? :)

Killer Joe

Whimsy, whimsy, whimsy...........I'll bet people catch you smiling alot, am I right? That's cool, keep up the good outlook on life and you'll go far.

A

Apollo

Well, when I first came here, I would think long and hard about everything I posted. I wouldn't post unless I was absolutely sure I knew what I was talking about, and I had good information to offer. I was on the first level of DUke's little chart.

But after a while, I got to know everyone, and now I guess I just post whatever pops into my head, most of it dumb. I'm probably hovering between the 2nd and 3rd level on the chart. :)

E

Elrond

I'm probably halfway between the first and second part of Duke's chart about now. I still haven't gotten to 100 posts yet, and I've been signed up for about a month and a half, go figure.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'm in the same boat as apollo. When i first started out i rarely posted unless it was something i really want to post. Now i just post whenever i feel like it.