Baphuma'al

Confusion in the Ranks!

I have a deck based around it, too. :D

I

Izaryo

...Akroma!
she always causes a panic in other players of my group

all landcyclers comboed with black
"I forestcycle my wirewood guardian and then play raise dead an forestcycle it and...

N

Notepad

Wellwisher...

...because everyone uses those cheesy Elf decks and it gets me tons of life. ;)

M

Mefta16

My favorite multi-play cards are: Kaboom!, Plague Wind, and Fight or Flight. Kaboom! for dealing damage to everyone. Plague Wind just 'cuase it's crazy. Fight or Flight to anoy everybody (except me.)

N

Notepad

Abyssal Gatekeeper is pretty friggen fun, too! :D

Gonna make a deck based off it soon enough. Working name is "S.A.R.S." and all it does it tick everyone off at the same time. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, train uses them in his control deck and I've found they're pretty good. Cheap and a common from Weatherlight! :eek:

M

Mikeymike

Mind's Eye. Simply unfair in MP, and it can be used by any color.

Other favorites include:
Rhystic Study
Seedborn Muse
Shivan Gorge
Honor the Fallen

M

mlai

Cuombajj Witches

BB
1/3
Tap: CW deals one damage to target creature or player. Then CW deals one damage to the target of target opponent's choice.

Great for politics and bickering across the table.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Dwarven Pony-the continuous damage the Pony inflicts is enough to bring down any opponent at virtually any time.

I

Izaryo

Infest....

Obliterate....

Stronghold discipline...

AKROMA'S VENGEANCE.......

And of course the confusion. I just got to experience it in a 6 player game. Freaky!

B

boozehound

Gotta be insurrection (with ashnods altar)
But i love plague wind
Wrath of god and armageddon is always a M/P classic..................
Lifeline is damn good fun
Jokahaulps........so many, so many.......

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It was not looking good when this guy cast Plague Wind in MP, and the guy who went after him cast Armageddon. I still won somehow...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, I'm also sort of partial to the duals where my opponent has no clue what I'm up to...

...and then does because I just won.

M

Mikeymike

I fully admit, I despise mass land destruction in MP...

That's just my opinion though. If you happen to feel guilty about it....then all the better! :eek:

C

Chaos Turtle

Cataclysm, whoooooo!

Not that I play all that much multiplayer, but it's always fun to make a whole table of people sacrifice most of their stuff.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, the "cheaper" version of that is Pernicious Deed... had one guy concede because his weenie army of elves was wiped out... :)