Poll: fave multiplayer card

M

M-phoenix

We already have a fave card but since most of those cards are primarly duel cards I figured there will be different cards for multiplayer.

By the way mine is Nev's Disk:)

N

Neo_Keo

........... TELEPATHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This card is so dope.

Z

Zadok001

Alter of Dementia, or Greater Good. :) You know, the cards I use in conjunction... Basically, I like library effects. Wakefield would call me a Blue mage; I like to 'fondle' my deck... J/K

D

DÛke

I'd love to use Telekinesis!
You should see the look on the opponent's face when they attack with a Force of Nature and you just waste two Blue mana to cast a simple card like Telekinesis to stop the attack, for this turn, AND the next 2 turns! I love Telekinesis...

C

Cateran Emperor

VERDANT FORCE!!!!!!!

[paints bulls-eye on forehead]

um, problem... :D

P

Purple_jester

This is easy. My two favorite multi colors are black and red.

Black - It's a tie between the insane Plague Wind and the irritating Grave Pact. What a wonderful set of cards.

Red - Heehee... Jokulhaups! The biggest boom ever! Bwahahaha!!! And I don't cast it to win! I cast it just to get the other players mad at me! :D

Zadok. So, you like to "fondle" your deck... Very interesting. ;) Have you consulted Whimsical lately? But that's okay. I like to fondle decks, too. Especially my boyfriend's deck. It's a very masculine deck. :p

K

K1

Man, all you violent people! Making lots of things go boom isn't the only way to go you know :)

Personally, I like the more diplomatic cards that let you hang around. You know what I'm talking about.

Its all about the mana flare, howling mine.

And if you just cant get rid of that urge to be annoying, throw in some peacekeepers.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

either flame wave, plague wind, or mageta the lion. haha

M

Mr_Pestilence

Um, how about Pestilence?

It's very democratic, as it doesn't "target" anyone.

Sure, it can make you a target, but Glacial Chasm prevents any nasty retaliatory spells or attacks.

A few pro-Black creatures ensure you can keep Pestilence out after you have cleared off your opponents creatures, and you can use your walls to hold off attackers when you can't afford to keep out your Glacial Chasm any longer.

Also, Syphon Soul is the perfect compliment to this deck, as it lets you keep the Chasm longer, and shortens all of your opponent's lifespans.

K

krichaiushii

Decisions, decisions...

Squallmonger?
Hunted Wumpus?
Forsaken Wastes?
Copper Tablet?
Fiery Justice?

So many cards... but Forsaken Wastes wins out. Think about it -- no one can gain life, and the game is over 20 turns (usually much less) after it comes out, letting you play more games!

E

Elrond

So many choices...

Congregate, Multani, Plague Wind, Mageta, Verdant Force,
Rhystic Study, Thrashing Wumpuss with Sadistic Glee and Vampiric Embrace is just plain fun, and my favorite card, which will make everyone hate you, Inferno.

[Edited by Elrond on August 28th, 2000 at 10:40 PM]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

You know whats more fun than an inferno. An inferno with reppercussions out in a creatureless deck.

Me:I cast inferno and i take only six damage
opp: all my creatures are dead and i take six damage for each creature.

N

nanokill

favorite cards for multiplayer
magenta
thrashing wumpas
congregate
verdant force

W

Whimsical

Favorite multi-player card?

Ghazban Ogre! With a couple of wanderlusts and locked down with a Spectral Cloak or Diplomacy (if my shoddy memory of recent cards still works) ... and you have the proverbial hot potato! Just make sure and murder the white player with the Wraths first...

C

Cateran Emperor

Wait, I thought of a new favorite (I do this a lot)

SAMITE SANCTUARY!

You should see the hilarity that ensues if this gets out. Suddenly, it's ALL diplomacy :)

If ANYONE attacks, the damage shields start flyin' around and around....

D

Duel

Ghitu War cry is fun.

"Hey, Russell! Best Buddy! you never did like Slick, did you?"

N

Nightstalkers

Planeswalkers anger, scorn, mischief, favor, mirth :D

They sure do good job don't they.