Political Flame-fest

S

Svenmonkey

I like people with the figures of 10 year old boys! Heck, I'll just take the 10 year old boys, thank you very much!! OOoooOoo!

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Evan_Mann
I like a woman with some shape. Why do think that all anchient godess idols and renisance paintings of women were a bit "full figured"?

You guys can keep yer skinny chicks with the figures of 10 year old boys.
You love me, you really love me...I knew I should have added you to my list of guys who want me, but I didn't...Now you're on it!...Congrats...

Apollo, go away...You scare me...And I hate you...You are off my list because you are a stalker..

Originally posted by Ura
Wanted you? Wanted YOU!?!?! HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D
Maybe you should add me to the list of guys you wanted but wouldn't touch you with a 50' pole. Devious little puppy molester. Has the SPCA caught you yet? Ninja sneaking into their cages at night where your poor victims can't run away. :p
Ura, maybe if that pole was at least 4" then maybe you would have a chance with me...You are now 3rd on the list of guys who want my sexy bod...Congrats, you cat butt sniffer...

U

Ura

I got your 4" right here chicky, with a another 4 on the end of that, Miss Power tool ravager.

You can put me on the end of your list, in fact take me off it altogether. I'd rather be dragged through a pool of acid and rusty razors then have a carnal thought about you. Of course if that were to happen I'd end up looking like you and have to kill myself. :p

A

Almindhra

Oh, such harsh words...Ouch, my nipple....

And don't go adding a few inches here and there, I know you're just pushing down that cubbiness of yours to try to be longer...How sad...

And I know you want my sexy body...Remember when I called you that one time and we were doing the phone sex thing?...Yeah, I knew you wanted a piece of me...

If only you bathed more than 3 times a month maybe you could have had me...Too bad for you...

U

Ura

Well, now I know your delusional, either that or a halucinating stalker. We've never talked on the phone. You sure you got all your meds today.
I mean getting you would be like getting with a big jello mold. Cold, slimy, and jiggly. One word, eewww.

Actually I usually bath twice a day, you have to do that when you do active things that don't involve sitting in front of a computer or video game all the time, but then you wouldn't know anything about that... :p