Political Flame-fest

A

Almindhra

arhar, shut up...we really don't want to hear any more of your crap...you're so stupid...

you anus hole...

A

arhar

But I can pee on the wall, and you can't. HAHA! *slaps knee*

U

Ura

Almindhra, take your attitude and shove it.
You're one of the ones who complained about politics being in the off topic forum and then so happily declared that you probably wouldn't be visiting the politics forum.
Now all of a sudden you have to come in here and take shots at people for actually using the forum for what it was built for.
Go back to your own corner and stay out of this one if you can't say something resembling intelligence, instead of harrassing people cause they were "mean" to you or "offended" your delicate moral fabric.

A

Almindhra

Ura, shut your pie whole man...And get a life...Stop making cats lick your balls...

C

Chaos Turtle

Has someone taken over Almindhra's account? Or have I just underestimated her ability to get depp-down nasty?

Come back to us, beautiful!

U

Ura

Aww, can't retort with anything to defend yourself so just try to be degrading. Attention grubbing spam artist

A

Almindhra

Nice Chaos Turtle...Nice boy...I am so beautiful...Look at me!...*pulls down her pants and shows off her hairy buttocks*...

Ura...I have to degrade you, theres nothing more I can really say to you that would be nice...Other than....

You rectum squeezer!!

I hate you!...Get off my boards you stupid hillbilly, back-ass scratching north of the border poop-head!...

*gasp*...I called you the worse thing of all...A Canadian!...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

A

Apollo

*Apollo goes into zombie mode, unable to take his eyes off of Ally's gorgeous buttocks.*

U

Ura

uh-huh, oh yeah, good one Ally. Did you pick that up in kindergarden class? Why don't you go play with your barbie dolls and leave the big disscussions to those mature enough to handle it little girl.

Aww, you hate me? Too bad, I guess I'll just have to live with a cranky spoiled little bitch hating me, darn. I might just lose sleep over that one. :D
I'm sure there would be some who would contest you calling these "your" boards, but then bovine wonders such as yourself aren't known for their intelligence. Moo. :p

Yup, I'm Canadian, might be bad, but its still better then being a born with a bulls-eye American. I'm glad I know alot more people down there then you because you're a truely lame representative of being American. Maybe you got left out of the society loop somewhere and didn't evolve with everyone else living there.

Go get yourself a prozak perscription doll, and lay off the cheeze doodles.

C

Chaos Turtle

I posted in the Battle Arena without actually posting in the Battle Arena!

Kill me now!

S

Svenmonkey

Has anyone here ever had a spongebath?

I sure haven't. But why bathe with a sponge when there's a perfectly good shower in the next room? Well, maybe if you're maimed, but otherwise, spongebaths are obsolete.

M

Multani

Whoa! I can't believe I missed this one. This is almost as classic as one of Isty and MJ's flame posts way back when I was a lil' newbie.

This thing's hilarious....I'm gonna go finish laughing now. LOL

:D

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Multani
Whoa! I can't believe I missed this one. This is almost as classic as one of Isty and MJ's flame posts way back when I was a lil' newbie.

This thing's hilarious....I'm gonna go finish laughing now. LOL

:D
Multani, shut up, no one wants to hear your oink...

And don't you dare compare one of my threads to Istanbul or Michael Jackson...

And Ura, if you would just get over the fact that you're g** then maybe you could stop being such a homophobe

U

Ura

Yup, that made sense, good one, way to go Ally.
It was almost as funny as that poor gerbil you suffocated that time with your jumbo bum.
Lushy terd muncher. Nya nya! :p

A

Almindhra

Ura, slimy kitty licker....I added you to my list of guys who wanted me a long time ago...

Because the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'...

A

Almindhra

Well, not exactly....But if he is going to talk about my a** being fat, then yes, I will admit to it...

U

Ura

Wanted you? Wanted YOU!?!?! HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D
Maybe you should add me to the list of guys you wanted but wouldn't touch you with a 50' pole. Devious little puppy molester. Has the SPCA caught you yet? Ninja sneaking into their cages at night where your poor victims can't run away. :p

Multani:
Glad to be of service to the land of entertainment. :)
This is more fun than theater games and stage craft when I was in high school. :D

BANZAI!!!

oh yeah, spongebaths rule as long as they're given by the right person. :D

E

Evan_Mann

I like a woman with some shape. Why do think that all anchient godess idols and renisance paintings of women were a bit "full figured"?

You guys can keep yer skinny chicks with the figures of 10 year old boys.