Playing Magic Online

B

BigBlue

I would be interested in some online M:tG. I have downloaded apprentice, is there an updated oracle with prophecy somewhere? the one i downloaded didn't include one.

pm me, or email me w/ instructions. i am on most evenings and completely up for some t2 playing, or t1 fun.

tia,
big blue

R

rkoelsch

I got on apprentice for the first time Saturday night. It was pretty fun. I managed to play about 6 games in about 2 and half hours with about 4 different opponents. Most of the time was spent finding someone to play. I quit not because I wanted to but because my apprentice started acting up. I am still leary of chat rooms and I have trouble keeping the dialog straight but I know that I will play again. All my opponents were good. I only managed to win one game and that was against an opponent who got out not one but 2 avatar of fury. I was playing a Seahunter MBC b/u deck he alt casted both avatars. I snuffed one and was able to keep the other tapped for several turns with a Jolting Merfolk. check out eleague.com for a walkthrough on apprentice. That helped me.