Play Mtoa II phase 2

B

BigBlue

My Bad..... I was remembering a play from another day..... which never actually happened...

Sorry Rkoelsch and Spidey....

W

WickedBoy6

I knew something like this would happen!

In response of the Samite's tapping, tapping one mountain to Bolt the Spider.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thank god I got a non-land draw last time instead of continuing my streak of 4-5 land draws :rolleyes:

Rkoelsch:
Life: 17
Hand: 3
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw(T),Sw(T),Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl,Samit
e Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Disenchant

WickedBoy6:
Life: 20
Hand: 6
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more
GY: Hypnotic Specter, Sol Ring, Lightning Bolt, Sengir Vampire
RFG:
Ante: Wall of Bone

Azreal the Soulmaster:
Life: 18
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2)(T), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Demonic Tutor

Spiderman:
Life: 15
Hand: 2
In Play: Forest, Forest, Mountainx4, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
GY:Shatter, Fork, Giant Spider
RFG:
Ante: Fireball

Train:
Hand: 4
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1).
GY: Demonic Tutor
RFG:
Ante: Swamp

B

BigBlue

Azreal's play: Untap, Draw, Done.

Spidey's Play: Untap, Draw, Attack WickedBoy6 with Scryb Sprites. Done.

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw(T),Sw(T),Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl
,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Life: 19?
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 15
In Play: Forest, Forest, Mountainx4, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying)(T), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1).
RFG:

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

D'oh! er I wouldn't have attacked WickedBoy, as I know whats in his hand. I guess thats the price I pay for being a responsible student:rolleyes:

T

train

Untap, draw, play giant spider, attack spidey for 1 with dryads, and done...

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw(T),Sw(T),Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 14??
In Play: Forest, Forest, Mountainx4, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying)(T), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2(T), Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1), Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly).
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Dun worry, Az, I won't retaliate...I need to bludgeon Spidey for taking out my Sengir, anyway...

R

rkoelsch

tap samite healer to prevent 1 to spidey

Untap, draw, lay swamp,
cast Unholy Strength on Mesa Pegasus
done

Rkoelsch:
Hand: 2
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw,Sw,Sw(T),Fr,Fr,Pl,Pl
,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus/Unholy Strength(3/2, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 14
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2(T), Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1), Giant Spider(2/4, blk fly).
RFG:

T

train

I'd like to mention that rkoelsch couldn't prevent 1 to spidey... the healer was tapped during the sengir attack from wicked... but apparently not marked as such during the playing of the ability...

that's the only reason I hit spidey... trying to spread the walk ability around...

sorry rkoelsch...;)

B

BigBlue

RK, you only have 2 cards in your hand, I think.... lemme know what 3 you think you have.