Play Mtoa II phase 2

T

train

For game purposes - I would say we could PM our hands to him, as in real life, we would pass our hand to him for him to view...

All in favor say Texas Rules!...:p

T

train

rkoelsch had taken what would have been his turn - so wicked should have no problem playing...

W

WickedBoy6

K, untap, drawing, attacking SpiderMan with the Sengir Vampire. Done afterwards.

Rkoelsch:
Life: 17
Hand: 3
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw,Sw,Fr,Fr,Pl,Pl,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Disenchant

WickedBoy6:
Life: 20
Hand: 6
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, SolRing, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Sengir Vampire(4/4, flying, +1/+1 for creatures going to GY it dmged, attacking)
GY: Hypnotic Specter
RFG:
Ante: Wall of Bone

Azreal the Soulmaster:
Life: 19
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swaamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Demonic Tutor

Spiderman:
Life: 15?
In Play: Forest, Forest(T), Mountainx3(T), Mountain, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying)(T), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Giant Spider(2/4, can block fliers), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
GY:
RFG:
Ante: Fireball

Train:
Life: 18
In Play: Forest, Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net.
GY: Demonic Tutor
RFG:
Ante: Swamp

B

BigBlue

Alright....

Players may PM their own hands to Az if they get to it first.

I was out of the office yesterday afternoon and apparently missed a bunch.

Sorry JP, That swamp really would have helped.

I will send draws starting with Az (where I left off yesterday).

B

BigBlue

I can appreciate the sentiment. This is one of the key reasons I won't pay for Magic Online. During Beta, I was always drawing floods and screws based on their completely random algorithm for shuffling. It takes getting used to. My main complaint is that given two equally paired people with good decks, completely random draws will yield completely random results, not a true test of players ability to design or play a deck.

I will concede that riffle shuffling doesn't yield a completely random result, but I prefer my shuffle to a computer generated shuffle, at least then I can fault myself for shuffling poorly... :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Untap. Draw. Attack Rkoelsch with Da Bears, and Tap Glasses to look a train's hand. Done.

Rkoelsch:
Life: 15?
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw,Sw,Fr,Fr,Pl,Pl,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, SolRing, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Sengir Vampire(4/4, flying, +1/+1 for creatures going to GY it dmged, attacking)
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swaamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2)(T), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 15
In Play: Forest, Forest(T), Mountainx3(T), Mountain, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying)(T), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Giant Spider(2/4, can block fliers), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
GY:
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Forest, Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net.
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

tap 2 forest and plains and activate Conservator

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw,Sw,Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Conservator(T), Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swaamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2)(T), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
GY:
RFG:

Train:
RFG:

T

train

Worse than that.... You are Train: Agent of C.0.A.T.
Oh my - the voices are too much for me... That's it - I'm going to go on a Coat rampage...:eek: :D ;)

Pm-ed hand to Az...;)

Who do you call when there's a fine white powder clogging your addicted nose... Coat-busters...;)

B

BigBlue

crap.... I just realized I'm sitting on Spidey's play. At the end of Azreal's turn, tap the Mountain and the Forest to cast Shatter, targeting WickedBoy6's Sol Ring.

Untap, Draw, Done.

[Edit by Spidey - I am 99% sure I did not say to attack anyone during my turn, so I am taking that out. I am just sitting here doing nothing).

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw,Sw,Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl,Samite Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Conservator(T), Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Sengir Vampire(4/4, flying, +1/+1 for creatures going to GY it dmged, attacking)
GY: Hypnotic Specter, Sol Ring
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2)(T), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
In Play: Forest, Forest, Mountainx4, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Giant Spider(2/4, can block fliers), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
GY:Shatter
RFG:

Train:
RFG:

T

train

Untap, upkeep, draw... swamps and forest for plague rats... Forestwalk Az with the Dryads for 1...
Done...

Rkoelsch:
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
In Play: 2 Sw, 2 Mtn, UthdenTroll(2/2, Regen), IronClaw Orcs(2/2, can't block 2/* or more), Sengir Vampire(4/4, flying, +1/+1 for creatures going to GY it dmged, attacking)
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
Life: 18??
In Play: Forest, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Swamp, Scryb Sprites(1/1, Flying)(Regeneration), Grizzly Bears(2/2)(T), Wall of Brambles(2/3 Regenerate), Nether Shadow(1/1, Haste, can recur if 3 creatures above him in GY), Glasses of Urza(tap to look at targer player's hand)(T)
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
In Play: Forest, Forest, Mountainx4, Scryb Sprites(1/1, flying), Hurloon Minotaur(2/3), Giant Spider(2/4, can block fliers), Wall of Wood(0/3), Jade Statue (Pay 2 during combat to turn into a 3/6)
RFG:

Train:
Hand: 4
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1).
RFG:

R

rkoelsch

Untap
draw
play Ironroot Treefolk done

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw(T),Sw(T),Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl,Samit
e Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
Life: 18??
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
RFG:

Train:
In Play: Forest(T), Swamp x2(T), Plains x2, Shanodin Dryads(1/1, F.walk)(T), Mesa Pegasus(2/5, Fly, Band, W:+0/+1(Str & Armor)), Wall of Ice(0/7), Soul Net, Plague Rats(1/1).
RFG:

W

WickedBoy6

Untap, drawing, attacking Spidey with the Vampire. Response?

Rkoelsch:
In Play:Scrubland,Sw,Sw(T),Sw(T),Fr(T),Fr(T),Pl(T),Pl
,Samit
e Healer(1/1),Mesa Pegasus(1/1, Flying, banding),Ironroot Treefolk(3/5),Conservator, Soul Net
GY:
RFG:

WickedBoy6:
Hand: 7
RFG:

Azreal the Soulmaster:
GY:
RFG:

Spiderman:
Life: 11?
RFG:

Train:
RFG: