Piddly Mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gizmo

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so allowing takebacks gets you banned.

Ok, whatever.

I think what happens on the Tour, with bannings, is almost 100% irrelevent to what happens to you in your local tournaments. YOU WILL NOT BANNED.

Thankyou.

D

Duel

Dear me, but you people get mad....

Okay, look... it really isn't that big a deal.
I would have called a judge on the last 2 of the three. Moreover, I don't care if it's a kid. Had he been 48, I would have called a judge on the last two. The first one is no intentional ruiles breach.

BUT, he called a judge three times. Why? He's not me. He wasn't sure what to do. He's not you, either. He believed takebacks could get him banned. Whatever.

He wants to know what he SHOULD do in the future. Don't worry about what's happened, it's all in the past.

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Gizmo
Look, you wanted to win so you ruleslawyered and screwed him out.
Whats the problem - you were allowed to do it.

Personally I dont think it was a nice thing to do, but you obviously really wanted to win.
Pardon me everyone, but I must state my wholly honest reply to this insult:

BULLOINK.

I have been rules lawyered out of games, and I will not say I couldn't if I wanted to-- But I feel that a victory in that method is the lowest possible victory possible.

More insults spring to mind, Gizmo, but none of them should be said. I take offense to your accusations, and believe that this is somthing that I would have not expected from you. Then again, we're all just "spoilt children" here, ain't we?

My opinion of you has drastically changed. Then again, you don't care.

Z

Zadok001

This has degenerated into flames about a subject that has essentially ended all useful discussion. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.