Oversoul's Draft: Jigglypuff vs. Spiderman

J

Jigglypuff

Oh for God's sake. I have 6 cards in my hand. I can count and keep accurate records.

(- Steve -)

L

Limited

Sorry to butt in, but something has gone wrong here.

You've just taken your forth turn, so you've drawn four cards from your deck. Together with the opening hand of seven, your library should contain 29 cards, not 30.
Seeing that you have 4 permanents on the board, your handsize should be 7, not 6.

You forgot to remove the witches from your hand on turn two (post #71) and forgot to remove a card from your library on the following turn (#73)

[/butting-in]

J

Jigglypuff

True and false. I forgot to remove a card from my hand when I played the Witches (#71), but I noticed and corrected the error later (#73). I actually did not receive a draw before #73, although my hand size was correct had I been given a draw then. My fault for going ahead, but Oversoul should be a bit more on the ball here.

(- Steve -)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Your hand size in your last post is six, and that's what I have, so I'll just PM your next draw. I still don't know what happened with the turn where you didn't draw, but you seem confident that there's nothing wrong, so I'll just go along with it. I can not count or keep accurate records.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw, Plains, Done.

Jigglypuff: 19
Hand: 6
Library: 30
In Play:

(U,U) Swamp x2
(U) Plains
(U) Cuombajj Witches (1/3, T: deals one damage to a target of my choice and to a target of an opponent's choice)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 19
Hand: 5
Library: 49
In Play:

(U) Island
(U,U) Plains x2
(U) Drifting Meadow

(U) Silkenfist Fighter (1/3, whenever ~ becomes blocked, untap it)
(U) Steadfast Guard (2/2, vigilance)

Graveyard:
RFG: