Overall Deck

M

mythosx

firestorm....that is the sickest burn spell ever. Woe to the fool who plays a prosperity on you. Also with the madness burn spell you can turn 5 points of mana into 20 points of damage. eee hehehe...

T

train

That's exactly what I'm talking about...

I guess they named it right when they made it...

"F-I-R-E-S-T-O-R-M"...

Too bad it doesn't have a pic of a hot-looking superhero...;)

C

chris92

there's actually a superhero named firestorm. he's DC i think. :)

T

train

What was the name of the girl flaming super-hero... I was thinking it was firestorm...:confused:

T

train

There we go...

They could put a picture of her on the card!!!...:D

H

Homestar

wow, its amazing how far off-topic we can get. first were talking about magic cards and now its ice mans super-hero friend. i thought i was bad.........:rolleyes:

T

Tabasco

Combo has always been a favorite of mine....I started with Donate/Illusions, then....I built Urza's Guilt/Megrim......Now I'm working on Shared Fate/Leveler....

Aside from that I like my G/W beatdown with an aggresive Phantom Centaur that never dies...by giving it a permanent toughness I have a problack beatstick that is at least a 3/1..(equip leonin scimitar)...Plus Wild Mongel and Basking Rootwalla...the gang's all here.

And Pox is always good....I also do enjoy totally controling my opponent with blue...Memnarch is mmm, mmm, good!

Oh ya and my Channeler's Aura deck has about 4-5 ways to win.....a huge Stream of Life/Test of Endurance..or..Braingeyser/Stroke..or..Jinxed Choker..(with "infinite" mana you can put counters on it for eternity...and your opponent takes a point of damage for each counter on it)..or ...Decree of Justice...and that is just using U/G/w...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mmm...

Urza's Guilt. I can't stand it because it's from Planeshift. But I love it because it's such a cool card...

And then there's Memory Jar with Megrim too. Have you tried that one?

I have a feeling I know what you're about to say, Tabasco, so I'll refer you to my signature, which should still address the issue, unless I changed it, in which case I will quickly edit this post as soon as I see that my signature is indeed not what it used to be, but I don't think that will happen, I'm just not sure and wow I'm talking too much here...