OOOORRRRGGGG!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ok. lets go
*grabs gym bag, and picks up the orb of aldur*
laters ishan...YOU BE DEAD. hehe

A

Apollo

[me]wanders in, and sees a knight-type guy standing around laughing. He also sees a pile of stones around him. Curious, Apollo asks the knight why he his laughing. The knight tells him that some dope just tried to stone him to death, but obviously didn't realize that stones do very little against an armored knight.[/me]

Sigh. :rolleyes:

[me]Apollo also sees a massive, multi-headed creature reading a textbook. The creature doesn't do much. Apollo walks up and gives him a little jolt of flame in the arse. He doesn't react.[/me]

Now that the interlopers have wandered off to the gym, hopefully you two will actually go at it. Your last fight was awesome.

I

Ihsans Shade

the stones tremble... then, in a explsion of might, and power Ihsan steps out of the pile looks at Riva, and his friend, and plays four dark rituals, and drawing upon the mana he had built up during this fight cast to drian lifes for the life totals of Riva Iron-Grip, and his dw pal.

I beleive the Orgg asked for know interferance.

As the lifeless bodies of his opponents pulmet to the ground, The revitalized Ihsan draws to X's in the dirt the dead dou fall directly on them. Ihsan walks up to the corses, and states "Just to make sure,". With a display of maddening spead the sword first claims the head of the dou, and the quarters their bodies.

"That is what I have to say."

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont think so, casts a counterspell, then casts a fireball on ishans

M

Multani

(Multani regenerates Dw.)
Don't go around beheading my friends. :mad:
(Multani takes a massive swing at Ishan with the Type X and walks away leaving a very disoriented Ishan.)

Note: I didn't regenerate Riva. :D

I

Ihsans Shade

The fire ball comes flying at Ihsan, who promptly Deflects it, and fork it.

Ihsan takes a mighty swing, and cleaves Multani's tree down the middle.

Hey Orgg, How about we call a truce, kick some ass, and then resume. Please? :D

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

T

theorgg

[me] grunts and groans while using a freezer on his rear.[/me]

[me] pulls out a grey-brown block of ice from the back of his breechcloth[/me]

[me] drops the brownish-grey block.[/me]

Wind Fall.

Multani, Die.

Ihsan, you have no sword now.

Have this one.

[me] throws Ihsan the Sword of the Ages[/me]

A

Apollo

DW, Riva: get the heck out of this thread. You may not have been around for the last one, but these guys' fights are hilarious. You make them boring: "I counterspell everything you ever do and I stone you to death. YOU DEAD MAN." Let them fight. You guys are no fun. Orgg and Ihsan are.

M

Multani

(Multani prepares to stand his ground add wields the Type X.)Now you'll both die. TheOrgg, no editing messages. That ain't fair.
(Multani charges the weaker Ishan and instantly puts a dent in the armor.) Let's she how strong that steal is. :D
(Multani launches multiple TOW's from his treetrunk. Seeing Ishan crumple and explode into bits and pieces, Multani turns to face TheOrgg. In the meantime he, replicates a Treetop Salad.)
Come on Orgg, your aren't afraid, are you? :D

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i'm standing right here, to fight ishans' he pissed me the fuq off

D

dw51688

As far as diplomatic stances go, who are Riva and I's ally and who are the enemies besides the obvious ones.

[me]works out some omre to impress those sexy girls standing at the door[/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well dw it looks as if you, multani, and me are on a team, and apollo, orgg, and ishans' are against us. Shall we stand our ground?
*wipe yo self off boy...you dead*
-Rush Hour:Chris Tucker

I

Ihsans Shade

Riva-Oh shut up!!!!! I am sick and tired of your BS. Just remember I got friends in very high places.

Ihsan takes a swing with the Sword o' Ages. Then playies a mind warp for seven, and forks it, twice, to everyone here. Noone has cards anymore so Multani is dead.

Orgg-Thanks for the blade man :D

Apollo, Orgg- Lets kick some ass.

Gonna kick some ash...
Ihsan's Shade

D

dw51688

"Oh look at me, I have friends in high places! BIG DEAL!"

[me]kick Ihsan and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks and kicks[/me]

I actually wrote all those out cause of boredom.

M

Multani

Wait a minute. Here's my position:
Me vs. TheOrgg, Ishan and Riva.
I have nothing against Apollo or Dw.
(Sacrifices 3 Hunted Wumpus to a Greater Good (Courtesy of Zadok.))
I'm back! :D
(Multani then decides to Swords to Plowshares TheOrgg.) Ishan, you shall die!!!(Multani charges at Ishan guns blazing and missiles flaring, all the while chewing on his salad. At the final moment, Multani swings his treetrunk and knocks what's left Ishan into the Horizon.) :D

T

theorgg

[me] quickly reaches into his breechcloth and pulls out a daring apprintice which takes the toilet paper on the face[/me]

"Sh*+!" the apprintice says as he goes to the fields.

Multani, I let wind fall. you is outta here!

N

nodnarb24

It means he wants you, riva, and Dw to back out of the fight so Ishan and Orgg can have a duel. GO ORGG!!!

M

Multani

Si senor. :D
(Multani backs out the battle.)
If you hurt Dw, I'll be back. :mad:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey, i'm only out of here if orgg asks us too. and since ya did, laters.