OOOORRRRGGGG!

I

Ihsans Shade

Ihsan's Shade steps onto the battelfeild, and below the name of his most hated(not really) enemy... "OOORRRRRRGGG! You low-life scum. If you have any balls come out and face me."

What is Ihsan's Shade doing? He's chalenging one of his favorite CPA companions.

Will The Orgg meet the challenge? Will Ihsan have to hunt him down? Watch the next exciting episode of Ihsan's Shade.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade
About to be ground in to a pulp.

N

Namielus

Ok you are really really [color="000000"]really[/color] dumb? That is one fight your not gonna walk away from about with all your fingers...

Have a fun death

T

theorgg

[me] draws back a large fist and smashes the helmet off of Ihsan's Shade[/me]

It's hard to fight somthing that's non-corpereal...

ALSO--A REQUEST TO EVERYONE ELSE-- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME AND IHSAN BATTLE THIS OUT ALONE, MONO-A-MONO.

Thanks.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i have my money on both of them. (on way to lose) haha

M

Multani

I shall be notified of all bets.
So far:
0 to 1
My money's on Ishan's Shade.
That makes it 1:1 :D

I

Ihsans Shade

Nice to see you, you barf incrusted pile of dog droppings
(Censors wouldn't let me say ****). Ihsan reaches for the sword slung over his back, and draws it.(les see there's a handle here) whoops, wrong draw.
The air hums with power, for Ihsan has just drawn the SWORD OF THE CHOOSEN!(I know the card suchs otherwise, but it works for me.)
With this new found power bonus, Ihsan pounds the orgg into the ground like a railroad spike using the broad side of the blade.(Just 'cus I like ya, I didn't slash you up into huge pile of sushi-like material.)

I am...
Running for his life
a 7/7 Ihsan's Shade.
Famous last words: "MOOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!"

What will the Orgg do? Will He just sit there in the ground, while Ihsan Pounds on him? Will Ihsan get to walk out of here on both his feet? Tune in to the next exciting episode, of Dragonball Z. I mean, of Ihsan's Shade.

[You're right, I won't! :) --TomB]

[Edited by TomB on September 11th, 2000 at 11:55 PM]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ishan dont you dare run, and leave me here with a pissed off orgg. here use this
*tosses ishan the orb of aldur*
remember...the will and the word. but you cant unmake him, or you'll be unmade also. now dont run
*as ishan grabs the sword of Iron-Grip it glows a fiery crimson*
ooh it's happy. please it by killing off orgg :D sorry orgg. it has to be done

I

Ihsans Shade

OOOOHHHH. Shiny.
Don't worry, I wasn't going to run any way, but thanks for the sword. I'll give him a chance to get out of the ground though.
(15 minutes pass.)
"To hell with this," rubbles the voice of the former Serra Paladin.
Ihsan saunghters up to the head of the Orgg, and grabs ahold. With all might his might, the Baron's favorite undead slave pulls, the sinew of lesser beings would have ripped through there skin, but not our buddy Ihsan. Finally, with a great pop the Orgg comes out of the blood soaked ground (blood was already in the battle forums). Still utilizing his sword of the choosen, the 7/7 Ihsan begins to slice up the Orgg like a thanksgiving toikey.(a cloud of dust rises.

(gravely narrator):What is going on? Why isn't the Orgg fighting back? Surly he isn't dead already. To find out, you must watch the next exciting episode of...
Ihsan's Shade
(Note how I give the Orgg a chance to fight.)

O

Ogg

OGG NO FIGHT? OGG LIKE FIGHT!! OGG WATCH THEN. OGG LIKE WATCH. OGG LIKE YELL. OGG LIKE CRUSH... WAIT, OGG NO LIKE WATCH! DARN. OGG LIKE CRUSH! OGG WATCH... OGG NO LIKE THIS SITUATION. OGG WILL FIGHT SOMETIME, THOUGH. OGG NO DESPAIR.

M

Multani

I'm bored. I'm annoyed.
(Launches 2 Hellfires at Ogg.)
I'm happy. :D

O

Ogg

OGG WAS ATTACKED! NOW OGG FIGHT!! KILL!! CRUSH!! CRUSH!! CRUSH!!!!

*Ogg rushes multani blindly*

CRUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!! OGG CRUSH OGG CRUSH OGG CRUSH OGG CRUSH.....

O

Ogg

OGG KILL!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!
OGG WILL CRUSH YOU TO POWDER!!
*Ogg reaches Multani, and runs past him, pummeling Cerberus with sledghammer blows*

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH OGG WILL!! DEATH TO THE DRUNKEN FREAK!! KILL!

T

Thrash Golem

*uses last-ditch effort and sacrifices OGG to deal 1 damage to Ihsan's Shade*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Weren't you guys supposed to stay out of this one? You have plenty more elsewhere that you've started... :rolleyes:

I

Ihsans Shade

Yeah stay out. Ihsan takes his Sword of the Choosen, and procedes to slice Ogg in half, gooey.
"Let that be a warning to all who dare intrude on this battle, in other words if your not here to watch get OUT! And count your self lucky Multani that I didn't unleash my wraith upon you." Ihsan wanders back to Orgg.

Getin' ready to rumble...
Ihsan's Shade