OGG JOIN OGG JOIN!

O

Ogg

And, as a post with no yelling, I was supposed to bring both the town checklist, and my campaign (it's mostly done, just needs a new encounter table). To Cerberus, the drunken freak. You know what I'm talking about. Yea. You.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Originally posted by dw51688
Oh, now i see it. Who else here ever got yelled at for yelling. Hey Ed, stop yelling at people yelling to stop yelling.
I suggest you read something about netiquette :p

O

Ogg

BUT YELLING IN OGG'S NATURE! AND OGG DOESN'T THINK PUTTING A 'YELLING' SIGN ABOVE ALL HIS POSTS IS AS EFFECTIVE.

C

Cerberus

the Drunken Freak is responding to his summoning what do you want

O

Ogg

Yelling all the time makes some posts hard to write correctly, so I won't do it for all of them. Anyway, Cerberus, I am going to bring my (mostly) finished campaign, to test it's beggining stages. I hope you agree, for you have no choice, really.

W

Whimsical

I think. Very energetic you are, mister Ogg sir ... oh, mah eyes. <shakes head to clear it of all the caps> Wow. Reading all of Oggie's posts was almost as bad as looking at Aloha Mage's (Hawaiian) sig ... jeez. Anyhow, welcome to the CPA! I'm sure we'll find a nice straitjacket here that'll fit you ... and probably a muzzle too... :D

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey! I heard that! It took a long time to make this thing! Freakin enviouse power hungry CPA members...

W

Whimsical

Mah eyes!!! Seriously though, mister Aloha Mage ... maybe you should reconsider the sig? I like the effort y'all went and put in it (bless your industrious little heart) but ... mah eyes!!! :D

S

sageridder

welcome aboard.wearing the aluminum foil protective headgear is not required,but it will stop some members from reading your thoughts.:cool:

O

Ogg

OGG LIKE CPA!! CPA FUN! OGG CAN CRUSH IN CPA!! NOW OGG HAS 30 POSTS!! OGG NO LONGER NEW MEMBER!! OGG NORMAL MEMBER!!

... OGG LIKES SKYSHROUD CUTTER!

C

Cateran Emperor

Holy shiznit HM, that's the biggest sig I've ever seen! High quality though :cool:

F

FoundationOfRancor

Welcome Ogg. I also enjoy skyshroud cutter. I do not like caps.

*pauses and lets the implications come to relization*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the CPA, and I will enjoy talking to you on the boards!

N

Namielus

AHHHHH ITS OGG!!! DOWN WITH SPELLING DOWN WITH SPELLING!!!
OGG THINK CUTTER GOOD< BUT WITHIN THAT RESPECT I THINK OGG PAINFULLY SAD!!! CUTTER CAN NEVER STAND A DEMONIC CONSOLTATION FOR A BLACK LOTUS IN A MONO {BEING ONLY BLACK ANS LAND CARDS} DURING MY UP KEEP>

OH YEA OGG YELL WAY WAY TOO LITTLE< IE YOU NEED TO YELL MORE< BE A MAN OR A OGG AND JUST SET A % POUND WEIGHT ON SHIFT!!!!

O

Ogg

OGG NO UNDERSTAND NAMIELUS. BUT CUTTER GOOD CARD. AND PEOPLE AFRAID OF CUTTER DECK.

C

Cerberus

congratulations Ogg you almost have 40 posts on your thread almost twice as many as I had when I joined
By the way I support Cutter all the way as long as I have decking in my deck

[Edited by Cerberus on September 12th, 2000 at 11:40 PM]