OGG JOIN OGG JOIN!

O

Ogg

OGG IS NOW A PROUD MEMBER OF CPA. OGG WILL DO LOTS OF YELLING, TALKING IN THIRD PERSON, AND HAVING FUN.

OGG CRUSH!!

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in

and also if you are wondering about the cool little nicknames under our names. they are courtousy of a guy named zadok001 and since i like to annoy him i'll post his speech for him. here ya go zadok

zadok's nickname speech:
begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. I am your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me with a request for a specific one, I will give it to you'.
/end{nickname speech}

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

OGG!!! OGG!!! OGG!!! OGG!!! OGG!!! ME NODNARB24!!!

O

Ogg

OGG LIKE NODNARB24 ALREADY! OGG KNOW ZADOG (OGG THINKS)! OGG DESIGNED, PLAYED, AND WAS BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED WITH HOMEMADE CUTTER DECK!!! NOW PEOPLE SHUDDER WHEN OGG SAYS 'CUTTER'. IT FUN. CUTTER. CUTTER. HEHE.

Z

Zadok001

[me] wonders if Ogg ever stops yelling...[/me]

[me] wonders how long it will take for Ogg to take over the Battle Boards...[/me]

[me] decides to stay out of Ogg's way. [/me]

T

terzarima

I see my friends in the white coats have already found you OGG! Good too see, now if I could only introduce my white friends to O.J.......

O

Ogg

OGG NEVER STOP YELLING (Except to explain myself more clearly)!! OGG TRY TO TAKE OVER BATTLE BOARDS, AS SOON AS HE FINDS OUT WHAT IT IS! FOR OGG HAVE CONSTITUTION OF 20!! OGG NEVER STOPS, UNTIL OGG GET BORED!! OGG TAKE OVER!! OGG... WHAT WAS OGG TALKING ABOUT, AGAIN? OGG CRUSH!!!

C

Cateran Emperor

Well, this is indeed an unusual greeting :D I'm the local storyline/Invasion digger upper guy. Now go! Go to the Battle Arena and Battle with Orgg! [smiles evilly]

[thinks to self]Hmm, the marketing practically sells itself, "Orgg vs OGG, does the r make a diference?" Hey wait, that's no good :(

N

nanokill

hey emp. can you just imagine the beating he would get if he tried to challenge the orgg.......what am i saying, go for it ogg. [me] laughs uncontrolably[/me]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Watch out for Orgg's collection of stuff under his breechcloth.

M

Multani

Welcome to the CPA! :D

Multani wonders if Orgg and Ogg will form a close relationship.
(shudders)
Multani decides to begg Yavimaya for a new treetrunk. Multani threatens Yavimaya for a better defense. :D

C

Cerberus

Nice to see you know what you are doign OGG why dont you ack this whay around me I have never seen you as crazy as you are right know this is sweet

D

dw51688

Ogg, here banana. Banana. Say banana. And here is a viper and here are the keys. GO OGG!

D

dw51688

Wait till Ogg meet Ed Sullivan and wait till he yell at you for yelling.

D

dw51688

Oh, now i see it. Who else here ever got yelled at for yelling. Hey Ed, stop yelling at people yelling to stop yelling.

A

Apollo

I agree with Ed. You're funny, OGG, but stop yelling. It's a bit annoying.

Welcome, anyways.

O

Ogg

OGG LIKE CPA ALREADY! BUT OGG NO STOP YELLING!! NO STOP! OGG LIKE TO YELL! OGG ONLY STOP YELLING WHEN OGG... WELL, STOP YELLING! WHO ORGG? OGG WANT MEET ORGG!! ORGG IS LIKE OGG! .... OGG LIKE CRUSHING! CRUSHING FUN!! AND YOU, CERBERUS, OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THYSELF, OGG NO CRAZY! OGG OGG!!! (or psychotic, either one works...)

Anyhow, removing the ogg lock... A story guy, eh, Cateran Emperor? I've read (mostly) all the books, so I know quite a bit as well. And, as for everyone else, OGG NO LIKE TO STOP YELLING! OGG MAY BE CONFUSED, SO OGG CONTINUE BLINDLY!! ASK CERBERUS, OGG CAN RAMBLE BETTER THAN MOST PRO'S! OGG LIKE SKYSHROUD CUTTER. ANYONE ELSE LIKE SKYSHROUD CUTTER? ASK ZADOK OR CERBERUS, OGG KNOWS HOW TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF THE DAMAGE-DEALING!

P.S. OGG MAY BE STUPID, BUT OGG NO TOLERATE SPELLING ERRORS ON HIS PART!! DOWN WITH SPELLING ERRORS!!

[Edited by Ogg on September 11th, 2000 at 09:44 PM]