Ogg / Cerberus

C

Cerberus

I agree Ogg this is much better so what are we going to talk about today on this thread

O

Ogg

What class are you planning on being for Bradley's campaign. I want to know whether I should be a Fighter or a Thief. I will be the opposite you are.

O

Ogg

Ok, I'll make that Thief now, using Thor's stats, and the new 3rd edition character creator program. Cya with him tomorrow!

C

Cerberus

I will do every thing I can to create my fighter you can help me tomarrow with the rest Can you bring in the CD

O

Ogg

I don't know what deck you should play. But I'm bringing in my 'Rogue', as the Thief class has had a name change, apparently. However, there is one small quirk, one that you will have to wait to see (unless you BEG!! MWA HA HA!!). You would never expect it, I'm guessing.

C

Cerberus

I will Beg

Please please please let me know

I am going to roll for my fighter now I will post them in a second

O

Ogg

I'll bring the cd tomorrow... Anyway, the quirk... Something totally untried... experimented with, though. Had to do with a funky potion. Of GROWTH. Yes, I create the VERY FIRST female character for our group. I'm so proud *sniff*. Add a little variety. If you try it, I will hammer you into the ground, btw.

C

Cerberus

Does your girl have a boy friend Or does she need one the DM might provide one

O

Ogg

Does your boy have a girlfriend? (NO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!). Not all females have boyfriends, Peter. Although our group will probalby be considered my friends, by ME. Don't forget that.

C

Cerberus

I was not thinking that way but there is a big guy in the group I will PM the rolls I just made

O

Ogg

Ok, good. =). Anyway, I have Caltrops with me! =P
Also, I have Trapmaking, fun fun fun! My AC is 17, and I am normal Neutral in alignment.

O

Ogg

Yea, I responded by PM as well. I got two, I still have to check out the second. This idle chatter sure gets those messages up!

C

Cerberus

I got your message you will help me with the fighter tomorrow right

[Edited by Cerberus on September 13th, 2000 at 11:27 PM]

O

Ogg

Yea, ok.. I think I'm gonna call it quits for the night. Cya tommorrow.

OGG CRUSH! KILL! MAIM!