Ogg / Cerberus

O

Ogg

Yo Peter, Eric said yes. He wants to go with a metallic color, I think it was. We can talk to Joel tommorow, and get it set up for (I think) Friday, if you decline I might be forced to break both your legs.

Oh yea, anyone reading this, I opened this thread for idle chatter. I was bored, share your feelings, whatcha doing, anything you want!

[Edited by Ogg on September 13th, 2000 at 07:14 PM]

C

Cerberus

But what fun is it when I can not make fun of you in public
I want to see Eric first then I should be Game
I will let you start the blood match

C

Cerberus

Yes we know we can PM each other But were is the fun in that

O

Ogg

I'm tired, bored, and just got done eating dinner and taking a nap. Anyone feen like saying what they did recently?
(Sorry, Peter, lets make this a not-so-public blood match!)
And I will try to keep the yelling in this channel to a minimum (at least now, I'm too tired).

O

Ogg

AND Peter tried PMing me, he can't do it right. He tried it a number of times, personnaly I think he's useless. But hey that isn't his nickname for nothing! =)

C

Cerberus

I figured out what was wrong with that already I will PM you right now

O

Ogg

Ok, I got it, you aren't quite as useless as you would normally seem.

O

Ogg

My plan for this thread was idle chat for whoever feels like chatting idly (Not spam, or similar stuff. Sleepy's doing just fine =). Or, just talk about how it was all the fault of the Bum Smoking in the Corner.

P.S. I'm sleepy too, off to bed with me.

C

Cerberus

I will see you tomorrow have a good night
This thread is pretty sweet good idea!!

[Edited by Cerberus on September 13th, 2000 at 01:19 AM]

D

Duel

Riight, okay.
the sad thing is, I know what you're talking about...
Dear god!
I feel like I'm on fire!

C

Cerberus

Ogg this is my 100 post I did it in four and a half days try to beat it I bet you can

D

Duel

Dear god! We've invited a new generation fo spammers onto the CPA! I feel like FoR must've felt when people who were on fire were also flaming! Ahhhh! Help!

O

Ogg

Yep Yep Yep. Just got home from school, tired, listening to Iron Maiden, etc.