Nominations for Ice Age Casual Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I liked using the snow-covered lands with Karplusan Giant.

I'll nominate Lhurgoyf, as it was the first time I saw a use for creatures in the graveyard. And it was great in multiplayer.

G

Gizmo

There's really only two candidates for me, the two cards I've built casual decks around ever since Ice Age was printed and continue to do so - Enduring Renewal and Zur's Wierding. It's hard to judge which to go with, from a casual point of view Renewal has been tainted by it's use in combo decks but Zur's Wierding is a little less fun because it's about stopping people using their spells. Therefore, regardless of the combo connotations I announce:

Enduring Renewal

My Butterfly deck (Enduring Renewal/Giant Caterpillar) was a staple deck I had constructed for about 5 years, just mixing cards in and out as I thought of them.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nominations so far:

Hyalopterous Lemure: turgy22
Chub Toad: BigBlue
Illusions of Grandeur: Nightstalkers
Chaos Lord: orgg
Jester's Cap: Oversoul
Skeleton Ship: DarthFerret
Brainstorm: Ferret
Lhurgoyf: Spiderman
Enduring Renewal: Gizmo
Necropotence: Lythand

If I play my cards right, everyone'll think that Spiderman is just crazy.... yes.... Ransac didn't make any mistakes! Lythand's nomination is right there! wait a sec...... why am I typing this?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL!? Why am I still typing!?!?!?!? STOP IT!!!!!! ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Invisi-text is ruining my life....

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Fine.... GO AHEAD and show me up........

*Ransac eggs Mooseman's house..... at least he thinks it's Mooseman's house, but it's really just a cow.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Fine.... GO AHEAD and show me up........
*Ransac eggs Mooseman's house..... at least he thinks it's Mooseman's house, but it's really just a cow.*
Ransac, cpa trash man
How did you know I live in a Gateway computer box?

*mooseman burns the box, as he has found an Amana refrigerator two story condo*

Killer Joe

Okay, I'm with the Musicians Union and I have to vote for "Musician"

Like: The fact he's blue (He plays the Blues), he can play out-of-tune to destry a creature.
Hate: His cumulative upkeep

Sounds "Casual" to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.