NFL's Loser of the Week

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, my statement of "lost thanks to the kickers" was a bit harsh. BUT, when it comes down to it, none of them came through in the clutch.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

They are somewhat good now and I like them that way, yesterdays game vs. Steelers was just about the best I watched all year (except for the Pats vs. Colts game).

...and What Happened to the New Orleans Saints???!!!???

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, I'll agree. Steelers could've been the second best team in the league....... but not if you lose to the Jets.... not if you lose to the Jets. The Jets are supposed to be Miami's way out of the unwon season........ and Pittsburgh loses to them...

Although, San Fran is another nomination. They've lost 8 in a row. Obviously, Miami's lost more, but they actually made some strides this weekend by finally throwing Josh Beck into the mix.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

This week's "loser" goes to a single player: Anthony Smith of the Pittsburgh Steelers who shot off his mouth last week gauranteeing a WIN for the Steelers against the STILL undefeated Pats.

The Steelers have a history and tradition for being humble (except for Joey Porter a few years back) and Smith crushed that into the ground. Not only did he say the wronng thing but he got burned by Moss twice.

The Steelers got what they deserved because of Smith who I believe was left at Logan Airport in Boston tied up in a bathroom stall with some senator :rolleyes:

Anthony (WHO!?!) Smith, this week's NFL loser of the week.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Unfortunately.... the Steelers were big losers this past week..... they never went after the Pats..... to conservative and not enough offense....

But, I must say that Brady showed his class by taunting Smith after the first Pats touchdown.... nice move Tom......

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
This has to be the hapless "America's Team".

Romo is a nogo..... TO too......

Indy comes in a close second...... Will Dungy pull a Cowher and quit after not repeating a SB champs?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
If it is GB vs NE then GB by 5.......
Farve pulls an Elway..... then retires.....
Gotta like Farve..... great player.

T

train

So... Romo and women during his career shouldn't mix...

WHEN WILL HE LEARN?...

Go Patriots!... (Seeing an undefeated team is something I would love to see...)

"Wonder if my Moss rookie cards are worth anything yet?"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also rooting for the Patriots for the same reasons

Plus Green Bay, because I have them both in the ESPN Playoff Challenge :)