NFL's Loser of the Week

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I would like to call attention to the Seattle Seahawks...... LOSERS!!!!!

Now let their fans and coach start whining about bad officiating........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mooseman said:
Now let their fans and coach start whining about bad officiating........

No... that was just a bad game. If we couldn't stop the Ward-less, Troy-less, and Hampton-less Steelers, then we deserved to lose.

Superbowl XL was still a oink officiating job.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
Superbowl XL was still a oink officiating job.
Ransac, cpa trash man
Yeah, with all those missed calls and the Sinkhawks still couldn't beat the Steelers on their worst day......

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

HA HA HA HA......

Killer Joe

I am torn between the Seahawks who lost embarrassingly against the New Orleans 'Aints or the "We can't win to save our lives" Miami Dolphins.

I no fan of the Hawks but this week's NFL loser of the Week award goes to the 0 & 6 Miami Dolphins

You guys STINK! :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
As much as I agree that the Dolphins have a disgusting record, they actually played well offensively and started to look competitive.

My nomination goes to the also winless St. Louis Rams, who (down 22-3) kneeled on the ball the last couple minutes of the games just to get out of there early.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm gonna nominate a few teams right now. St. Louis and Miami are obvious teams, as each are 0-7. The Steelers are another loser, not so much that they lost to a mediorce (though not bad) Broncos team in a hard fought battle, but that another chink in their armor has fallen.

My primary nomination is Baltimore. Supposedly one of the league's most intimidating defenses was defeated by Buffalo......... need I say more?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I nominate the Jets..... how they didn't run all over the Bungles defense is and amazing thing..... Nominate their coach as loser coach of the year.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You call 31 points not running all over the B's D? 300+ total yards? Unless you're actually talking about the running game?

Regardless, the Bengals had to rally to come back to win. Plus, both teams suck. I'm not too taken aback if a sucky team loses to another sucky team.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Yes, run, not pass....... Losers are teams that play poorly and stupidly.... Like the Seahawks most of this season...... :D

Killer Joe

J.ust E.nd T.his S.eason isn't that what it stands for?

The nod goes to the NY Jets hands-down and they're not sharing the title with anyone. :p

Killer Joe

Okay, so the Vikings owned San Diego last week and now they get owned by Green Bay and the Chargers owned Indy this weekend.

weird :D

The Minnesota Vikings are this week's Loser of the Week!!!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'd like to vote the Cleveland Browns as the Best Losers of the week.
They at least came close this time, who knows, next time they might ..... well let's not get crazy now..........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm gonna nominate the NFL kickers (minus Shayne Graham) as the NFL's Losers of the Week. At least two games were lost thanks to the kickers...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Kickers lost the game??????
Let's look at the Cleveland game.......
DA was 16 or 35, that's..... uhm..... 45.7%
Dawson was 4/5, that's..... 80% and the last one was a 52 yarder , because the offense sucked and the coach was an idiot.....