New

D

Darsh

Welcome to the nuthouse :D
now if you'll excuse me I have work to do in the battle arena why don't you stop by.

W

Whimsical

Orange titles under our nicks? Check in with mister Zadok sir regarding that.

Apart from that, little else needs to be said...

Have fun here in the CPA!

Z

Zadok001

NO ONE STOLE MY SPEECH!!!! (Well, not all of it..)

:) Hiya! Welcome aboard! The new member influx has seemed rather slim in the last few days...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey! Welcome!

Whimsiacl: Why do you call everyone miss or sir?

D

dw51688

HI! OLAH! BONJOUR! NI HAO! KONICHIWA! SHALOM! KODESKA! HELLO! HEY!

W

Whimsical

<smiles and shrugs>

Politeness never really killed anyone, mister Rancor sir. I'm not saying everyone has to call everyone ma'am/sir. That'd turn this group from the Casual Players Alliance into the Absolutely Revolting Brady Bunch... :D

Still. Variety is the spice of life and all that jazz...

A

Apollo

Welcome! And as for Whimsical, I certainly don't mind. She's the first person ever to call me "mister" or "sir" :)

How old are you, Whimsical?

N

nanokill

welcome to our asylum phydomir.:D
we are just your average freaks and magic players around here. just have fun here, post ALL your rants and continue to stay at the best mtg site on the web.:D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Stupid Stationwagon of Welcomeness is in the shop. ::Somehow manages to pull out a table, 200 pies, and punch from the trunk of the Midget Mobile::

wow, i didn't know I had all that. Welcome to the CPA. Here's my card

Phyrexian Pie-Eater
Chef, Caterior
Reserve for your Party, Birthday, Bar/bat mitzva, Convention, Funeral.
Call at 1-800-DONT-DIE

W

Whimsical

It's a tad bit impolite to ask a lady her age, mister Apollo sir... but I never pretended to be a lady. ;) Well, okay ... there was that horrible prom night with it's mandatory dress and all ... <shudder, shudder>

<glances at the previous paragraph and gasps> Just for the record, before y'all go and interpret the previous statement in various odd ways ... I happen to be strictly heterosexual. ;)

And mister Wallcrawler sir DID find a loophole around mah incessant politeness (you sly lawyer-minded person you) ... isn't that right ... Spidey? :D

A

Apollo

I apologize, Miss Whimsical Ma'am. I never meant to offend.

W

Whimsical

No need to go all stiff and formal on moi, mister Apollo sir ... well, if you do it nicely enough, I might just reconsider the stiff part. ;)

Err, nice title, mister Phydomir. But we all know that the sliver government is a matriarchy... :D